The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bboy Style
1,714 Posts
I think only FlareArrow had a camcorder, not sure if it was digital or if he's gonna be posting pics.

Anywho...I say it was a decent turn-out, especially for the weather conditions we had. About a dozen or so people showed up.

Off the top of my head, I remember meeting...
Altimate
Altima99ser
Altiman
AlienAlt
Neo (on his motorcycle)
Chewie
FlareArrow
Sweet&Low

There was also a pretty hott 2k Celica and Si there. It wasn't as big of a turnout like the last NYC/LI meet...but nevertheless it was cool getting to chill with everybody.

Everyone got there I think by 2-3:00...and I remember everyone leaving around 7-7:30.

So...when's the next one coming? :)

·
14,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome! Glad everyone had a good time. I would like to see pics if anyone got any to post up.

The next one (and last one for 2001) will be in early october.

·
Boooooostin'
589 Posts
The Altima Meet Was Great. It Was My First Meet And It Was Really Phat. A Dozen Or So Altima's (Which Were All Really Hot Rides) The Celica And Si Were Also Hot!! (The Celica Was Insane With All The Audio Gear In His Car, and It Is For Sale!!, but Only After He Gets A Widebody Kit On It!!). Well I Hope We Get Another Meet Together With Even More Cars. Well I Was Pleased With My First Meet!! Thanx To Everyone That Was There!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlTiMaN

·
246 Posts
WAS'NT BAD, I THINK I WAS THE OLDEST ONE THERE, I BROUGHT MY 2 FRIENDS THERE WITH THE 2K CELICA AND 2K CIVIC SI, BOTH HAVE FULL ALPINE SYSTEMS IN THEM.;)

·
BoOsTiN.....
1,397 Posts
Ya it was pretty phat. It was my first meet too. It was cool. Every1 was cool and down to earth. All the cars (and the bike) were tight. That celica was definately off the hook. I'll definately try to be at the next meet. I just hope more people show up though.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
I'm glad that it was a decent turnout. Kind of scared me for a moment in the beginning because I should up at around 2 pm and couldn't locate anybody. I thought I remembered mentioning about meeting in the parking deck if it rained :)

I was drove around the whole parking deck next to Stern's. Then I went to check out the other deck by JCPenny. Luckily as I was leaving the deck I spotted Biju (1st gen, lowered, rims, body kit, had "Altimate" across the windshield), should I say he spotted me :D. I was saying to myself, "He has to be looking for the club meeting."

Biju was on the top level of the Stern's deck, and he spotted my exhaust tip, jumped into his car and chased after me.

After finding each other, we went into the street level of the Stern's parking deck.

I had walkie talkies, and my sis went roaming around looking for more Altimas. She was able to round up more members. They were waiting at the location last time we met back in mid June.

Once the rain stopped, we migrated back outside to meet up with more members.

So we were lucky. I'm glad people didn't give up and leave. And I'm glad we were able to find each other.

I don't have a website, but.... Chris, can I email you the pics so you can put them up??? I didn't review the footage I took, yet. I should have some pics captured by Wed.

My camcorder is a dig8 Sony.

Oh... I had to take my sis to the hospital that night. Her ankle was really bad, and she was really complaining about the pain. Now her foot is in a cast, and has to walk around in crutches.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
I couldn't make it there :( something came up. Let me know when the next one is tho, I'll def be at that one.

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
ALtImAtUmNY said:
Wut happened to ur sister's ankle?
She was demonstrating how to lunge (she fences), and twisted her right ankle pretty bad.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts