The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since you don't have email or PM's enabled and no one has any idea who you are... This is a last resort...

I don't know if this is some kind of sick joke and if it is I'm not sure who it's meant for but all I am going to say is don't F*** with him. He's a good guy and doesn't need any more BS or games in his life. Yes, I'm the ex but he's still a friend. I don't care what he claims on these boards...He is not the booty call type and once you get to know him, you'll realize that. So, if you want to F**K with him and play games then I suggest you keep looking. However if you are all talk, I would suggest getting to know him you'd be surprised... Hes a good friend to have...

Anyway, I'm glad everyone enjoyed all the drama today but this is my last post... Enjoy....

This concludes my portion of the .Net drama.....

1,407 Posts
Chick fights are so hot.

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
my god can't we delete this thread?!?!?!?!? lol Talk about embarrassing. Hi I am an ex GF that is obsessed....OMG!!!!!!!!!!:flames:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
4bangn said:
my god can't we delete this thread?!?!?!?!? lol Talk about embarrassing. Hi I am an ex GF that is obsessed....OMG!!!!!!!!!!:flames:

Dave get over yourself!!!! LMAO

1 - 20 of 31 Posts