The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
See ya on the flipside...
2,076 Posts
They should come w/ them. The answer is yes you will need them. If they don't come w/ them, the wheel shop should have them as well.

·
Like a Villain
3,765 Posts
yep, you need them. they don't cost that much either. i got mine free when i had my tires mounted

·
Malfunctioning Member
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tire shops in ny charge for every damn thing, I doubt I'll get them free. I didn't the last time I had a set of rims mounted. In fact, they didn't even have them. Where can I get them from? How many would I need? Just 2 for the front right?

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
mine came with them.. i hadda take the back 2 off because they kept fuckin up the studs. then i ended up losing the other two and havent had any on since then. no problems.

what exactly are the needed for? i was told they prevent wheel vibration or some shit i think.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
good thing some1 brought this up before i put my rims on, i dont even know what they are or look like.

·
The Saga Continues......
3,303 Posts
my rims came with the rings. at first i didn't put them on and my wheels felt kinda wobbly. after installing them, the wobble almost totally disappeared.

·
Malfunctioning Member
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Better question...

How do you know if your rims came with the rings? Are they that noticable (sp)?

·
Malfunctioning Member
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^
great, I guess I need a set then. all mine came with was a key for the center cap.

·
Malfunctioning Member
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ERyNN29 said:
they come with them.. not on them, but with them. well, at least mine did. i lost my shits :(

Erynn, I emailed Konig. They gave me this number to call, you order a new set.

1 800 385 3322 Konig

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
i dont really want them. thanks tho. they ****ed up my studs - made the lug nut not have enough room to tighten and stripped.
fuck em. :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts