The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching C&D television today and they were ready to break to commercial... and stated:

Next up..."A Hummer your wife is going to enjoy"

Given the fact that I am a pig...I was even shocked

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Fette owes me a Hummer...:D

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
The new hummer is blah. I like the old ones. But I just wish they came with the same kinda back end like the military ones. With the slanted top. :(

·
I bent my wookie.
581 Posts
New hummer? What a deal-slap a new body on a Tahoe chassis, charge upwards of $50K for it, and GM makes $20K per. Don't even get me started on how wasteful those things are and how ridiculous it is for most people to own them...

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
^ LOL

·
the trailer's rockin
877 Posts
the commercial "hummers" you can buy are not anything like the real thing made by amg! trust me, i drive amg humvees all the time in the air force, and i test drove one downtown. not at all the same!

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess on-one else watched the show and heard the comment??????

I agree POS waste of $$$$$ But people are going to buy them...Wait...GM resale..pick one up next year for 20K

·
no longer new
237 Posts
i read a quote in an AutoWeek magazine about a month ago and it was some guy that reviews the new cars as his full-time job and he said something like

"It's sad that the only time most of the new H2 Hummers won't ever make it off road. The closest they will come is when someone's wife backs over the landscape in it."

I found that very amusing...i think the H2 is going to be another big truck for all the rappers to put 'twenti-foors' on and cruise around with it in their music videos, or something for the already loyal hummer owners who want to trade in.

·
Hazardously WASTED
3,969 Posts
dont like the new H2's, too girly. but ill take the regular one anyday, talk about one bad ass truck!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts