The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
say when.....
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the east coast peeps.......................good luck! Get the hell out of dodge. This thing looks like the real deal! I hear 95 is a grid-lock right now.

·
Registered
354 Posts
yep it looks liek that on the news im on the west coast of FL, hope we do good over here, i just missed charlie by 50miles so i think that we'll dodge this one:)??

·
say when.....
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, we did escape over here on the west coast! I thought Charlie was going to nail us! Frances is just so friggin massive, category 4, and is only moving like 10 mph! That $hit is nothing nice!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Looks like all my friends that live on the beach are gonna shack up at my house for a Hurricane party. Im really not too worried living in the Mandarin area. Anyone else still in town???

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm in Pasco and I am getting really worried about it. I went for gas earlier and most pumps were empty.

·
4 cyl of fury
179 Posts
My car is at a friends house and I'm just sitting here watching the rain. Final check-in before all hell breaks loose up here.

·
Registered
44 Posts
}{yBr1D said:
Wasn't that bad, well for Miami, but yea... whatever Frances didn't finish off for Charlie... Ivan might finish things... Keep an eye ok cuz thats a Cat. 4 cane...
Wasn't that bad...Until now. The worst is on the way... :sad:

·
Registered
44 Posts
}{yBr1D said:
Heh, there is still a long time till Ivan reaches Florida, so it is very un-certain where its heading.
No I meant, the worst of Frances was still to come. I got it bad this morning/afternoon. In fact it's still nasty out...

Ivan? Eh, we'll see...

·
say when.....
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hard to believe that we might have to worry about Ivan too! What the hell is up this year?! :confused2

·
Registered
44 Posts
bigirish said:
Hard to believe that we might have to worry about Ivan too! What the hell is up this year?! :confused2
Seriously! I only moved here 3 weeks ago (same day as Charley...lol). Talk about a welcome! :rolleyes:

·
say when.....
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tara76 said:
Seriously! I only moved here 3 weeks ago (same day as Charley...lol). Talk about a welcome! :rolleyes:
Yeah, really..............that is nothing nice at all. Well welcome to Florida! How do you like living in Pasco?

·
Registered
44 Posts
bigirish said:
Yeah, really..............that is nothing nice at all. Well welcome to Florida! How do you like living in Pasco?
I love it down here. (when its not raining :rolleyes: ) My family moved here 2 years ago from NJ and I visited a few times then decided to just do it and join them. I haven't ventured out much out of the area yet. The larger cities are a little on the intimidating side... :sad:

·
say when.....
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, you will love it down here. I moved down here from Philly in 98, and loved it from the first day. I would never be able to move back up north! The thought makes me ill! LOL!

If you want to know of a few decent places to hang on the weekends, pm me. I will give you a couple places to venture out to when you are ready. Ryan

·
Registered
44 Posts
bigirish said:
Yeah, you will love it down here. I moved down here from Philly in 98, and loved it from the first day. I would never be able to move back up north! The thought makes me ill! LOL!

If you want to know of a few decent places to hang on the weekends, pm me. I will give you a couple places to venture out to when you are ready. Ryan
Even after a few weeks I can't imagine going back north. The few months of stormy weather is so worth how beautiful it is the rest of the time.

I'm just about ready to get back out there. I actually have an interview in Tampa tomorrow. :rolleyes: I had planned on taking a drive there before hand so I wouldn't get lost tomorrow but noooooo that's not happening!!!

I'll be PMing you. It's nice to have connections! :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Looks like 2 days of non stop rain for ATL now. Just saw a vid on the news of a huge tornado right outside savannah...stay safe lowriderman and anyone else in this things path

1 - 20 of 61 Posts