The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I am have joined nissanclub.com to hopefully find some information on my 2008 Altima Hybrid. I believe it's timing was never set correctly by the dealer,(Loud rapping) and according to the haynes manual for the 2.5l 4cyl engine in the non-hybrid Altima, My Hybrids Timing is Off.. not a ton, but maybe the first notch before TDC. My question is simply, is the hybrid engine timed the same as non hybrid? and if not any information on the timing would be amazing. I also may be replacing the head, valves, ect. but need timing information. I have been looking on Search engines and only find non hybrid information..

Thank you for any help anyone may be able to offer.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Hello everyone,
I am have joined nissanclub.com to hopefully find some information on my 2008 Altima Hybrid. I believe it's timing was never set correctly by the dealer,(Loud rapping) and according to the haynes manual for the 2.5l 4cyl engine in the non-hybrid Altima, My Hybrids Timing is Off.. not a ton, but maybe the first notch before TDC. My question is simply, is the hybrid engine timed the same as non hybrid? and if not any information on the timing would be amazing. I also may be replacing the head, valves, ect. but need timing information. I have been looking on Search engines and only find non hybrid information..

Thank you for any help anyone may be able to offer.
"Loud Rapping" You mean like Kanye West's Life of Pablo?

Why do you think your timing is off?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts