Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALTIMAJG I AM GOING TO THE MEET TELL EVERYONE ELSE

SRALTIMA
[email protected]
97 ALTIMA GLE:D :cool:

·
I'm kinda a big deal
535 Posts
OH MY GOD GUYS!!!!! SRALTIMA IS COMING!!! STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!! who is sraltima??? and hey thats sweet another alty is going to be there, its all gravy..

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
Luv2Surf247 said:
OH MY GOD GUYS!!!!! SRALTIMA IS COMING!!! STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!! who is sraltima??? and hey thats sweet another alty is going to be there, its all gravy..
He's a friend of mine.. lives a couple blocks from me.. but the thing is that I had already counted him a lloonngg time ago.. He replied to the evite like a month ago... hmmm?

Why post this? Randy.. are you on crack again? Rehab didn't help you out? ;)

·
Registered
837 Posts
damn thats some crack ...btw i saw your car at moroso randy ..and if anyone from the south Fl area cant make this meet...shame on them..peeps comming from Otown and Tampa for this....oooOpPpsSs i shouldnt speak i might not make it in time..

·
Former Alty Owner
704 Posts
NiSMo1o1 said:
damn thats some crack ...btw i saw your car at moroso randy ..and if anyone from the south Fl area cant make this meet...shame on them..peeps comming from Otown and Tampa for this....oooOpPpsSs i shouldnt speak i might not make it in time..
true.

·
CHICANO WORLD LOS ANGELES
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry

SORRY GUYS I POSTED IN THE WRONG PLACE. CAN'T WAIT TILL THE MEET TO SEE ALL ATYS TOGETHER. HOPEFULLY I WILL HAVE THE ALTY SEMI HOOKED UP BUT THATS UNPREDICTABLE

C-U ALL THERE

SRALTIMA
[email protected]
97 ALTIMA GLE
:cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.