The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in my dreams.

He smoked me. It was a freeway run...and I tried to pass him up as we were leaving the races...and I caught up...he dropped the hammer and passed me by. My pedal was on the floor and he was still leaving me!

I have now stopped with body work...except for shaving my last door handle and side moldings...cuz I can do that myself.

But now my efforts are now going into rebuilding/modding the engine!

That CRX will DIE!!!

:D

·
Die Trying
8,357 Posts
congrats on your decision to go faster!
nice death

my buddy's got a b20 crx vtec and it's fast as shit. His best time is a 13.3, but he has since put a header on and opened the exhaust up a little more. He's got a 12 second car for sure.

·
Registered
256 Posts
damn crx's, my friends dad had an 11 second crx (back in the day), and just bought him a crx, and his dad is determined to make the crx the fastest in edmonton, i am so jealous..... at the moment it has approx 180hp..

·
Incognito
6,134 Posts
I ran into a CRX with a teg LS swap (header, intake, clutch) and that shit was fast. if the dude knew how to launch he woulda killed me (back when I just had the turbo kit).

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea this guy had a few mods...he's working on the header and exhaust as we speak.

he has yet to take it to the track and get a timeslip...but I'm estimating mid 14's.

It's just no fair!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I defeated a 94-2000 Integra (base engine) last summer.
We were at the red light, i was even a little bit behind him
by at least half a car. It was the 3rd red light we were getting at,
and at all green lights he was starting off the line pretty quickly.
So at the 4th one i wanted to test my new car :p

The light turned green, I hit the gas pedal but punched it
and after 2nd gear I couldn't see him beside me. All I could hear
was his engine screaming like hell behind me hehe..
And it was in a 50km/h zone.. we were at 90km/h+ and there was
a police station in front of us + another red light so we stopped it
there :)

It was my first kill!

This was my 1st post see ya..

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
there was some punk at the races a while back in a primered black crx...had some sort of swap never got a chance find out what exactly..but he kept racing himself up and down the road..he would slowly get up to about 30mph then floor it in vtec for a good while. open header sounded insanely loud. he did this over and over and over. seemd fast, little light ****s. :cool: good luck on your future venture into acheiving speed. :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts