The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I DONT KNOW HOW 2 PUT IT ON.....THEY WANTED TO CHARGE ME $15 dollars.... DO I PUT IT ON THEN RUN A DAMP SPONGE OVER IT???

CAN U BELIEVE $15 Dollars

sorry for the caps dont know what i was thinking

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lmao noooo not a banner like that it's with my newborns name on it lmao AHHA THAT"S WHY HONDAS MAKE 50HP OFF 1 STICKER ALONE

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
he didnt ask for an opinion...just how to do it. Clean the area first then tape the top of the banner to the windshield and measure it up on both sides. Make sure you got it centered and you can flip it up...peel off the backing them smooth it down. If you got another person to help ya it may be better. hope this helps ya :cool:

·
HIT EM UP F0000000
2,613 Posts
TaLon2 20 said:
he didnt ask for an opinion...just how to do it. Clean the area first then tape the top of the banner to the windshield and measure it up on both sides. Make sure you got it centered and you can flip it up...peel off the backing them smooth it down. If you got another person to help ya it may be better. hope this helps ya :cool:
well then blow him,

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good lookz talon that shit looks hott i wish i had a digi cam...the name on it is:
Elijah
new born auto club

all my friends and family who are close that have kids we put them on new born auto club...it's stupid but funny

·
altimas.net OG
2,049 Posts
we have a cutter / plotter at work.

we charge $5 for installs like that.

what did they charge you for the banner itself?

-shek

·
too cute
1,357 Posts
Self instruction

- Place masking tape over the entire banner
- Place at least an open 1-2 inch of masking tape above the banner to use as tacking when laying down the banner so it will hold it's position
- Once the banner is set where you like it, flip up the banner being careful not to remove the tack and take a spray bottle filled with water and some mild soap (any liquid soap would do, place just a small amount of soap and fill the rest with water into the spray bottle so when you spray it produces a light film) and spray the area where the banner will go down.
- gently remove the paper backing from the banner and then flip the banner back down to it's final resting position.
- Now here comes the most critical parts. Make sure you banner is exactly where you want it. since you have sprayed the area, you can move it around as much as you want and it will not effect the adhesive. With the banner in postion, take a small hand squegee and run it along the banner to smooth it out. Make sure to get out all of the air bubbles or as much as you can.
- once you've gotten all of the air bubbles out, you can now remove the masking tape.
- Lightly spray the banner again using your spray bottle and go over it once more with the squegee. If you have any small air bubbles remaining take a razor or x-acto blade and carefully place a small puncture in the center it and then smooth with the squegee.
- Give it at least 10 minutes to set and then you can run water to clean off the area.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts