The Nissan Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Who's Next?
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i dont want to jinx it but i just got my axles change cause they were horrible but when i left my mechanics house it made some weird noise that varied with speed, so first i thought it was the power steering, so i checked the pump and the fluid, and the fluid was ok just a little low, but the pump was a little wet, my mechanic said it could of been wet because i put more than it needed. and i havent left any puddles anywere.(for now) any ways we checked it and it was the A/C pump and my mechanic said it wont affect the engine but if it starts going bad my engine will benefit for it. i guess cause its one less belt or pulley the engine has to worry about. anyways my engine light was also on and he checked it with hes computer and 105 and 14 came out. 14 is the speed sensor, so ill just fix it later, no biggy. and 105 is the EGR something valve, which made my car idle up and down when i was at a red light. so my mechanic told me what i need tyo fix and he tested the EGR valve with some weird pump meter thing, and he created a vacuum and the car turned off, he did it for like 5 minutes but just to show me that when the EGR vavle is bad it wont pass smog cause of the fuel/air crap that affects your smog. ANYWAYS he unpluged the EGR valve and plugged hes vacum tester and then he did some weird trick to turn off the engine light. (not the altimas.net engine light trick) some weird engine light trick. and it went off, but we didnt fix the EGR problem? AND now for some reason my car is hauling ass i mean its noticeable like it takes off quick. SO what do you guys think what did my mechanic do? was getting the engine light off made it do that? or that weird vacuum tester do something. WTF, no complaints but it feels good to take off like i do now, i mean i peel out now when im not trying no bull. oh yeah by the way my engine now idles at 200 or 400 RPM's and it doesnt do that weird up and down idling that it use to do when i was at a stop. WTF oh well, its all good. THATS IT:cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.