The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok All im waiting for now is for this groupbuy thing to go through. SWA has already charged me for it so the HS header should be here soon. I feel like a 10yr old kid at christmas. I got my greddy catback yesterday and my brembo crossdrilled rotors and gauges from alex on monday.
I am so curious how much of a difference in performance i will receive,
also can someone tell me a little about the sound of the greddy
if possible when combined with header. ooops forgot i got my coils coming in tomorrow. i cant wait to install my stuff.
i hope i wont sound ricey, only one way to find out...

·
X Factor
546 Posts
Settle down man, don't get to excited, that's how shit gets torn up........lol

I would love to see some pics though

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tru tru
as a matter of fact im getting a funny noise from the right side of the car ( in the ffront)
i started noticing it after the strut got put in. this is when it happens, it sound like a knocking noise or maybe something rubbing together.
i dont know what it is but when i apply pressure to that side of the car i can hear it.
i also hear it when i take my foot off the brake and step on the gas (between 0-10mph) i get this noise and also if im turning slowly. ( not while driving) but say foor example when doing a k turn, i get it that way. i get my coilovers tomorrow and hope to get them installed soon, that way when i take off the strutt and all that i can have my friend inspect the parts thoroghly to see what it is thats messed up or worn and replace it.
besides that i have no complaints.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts