The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
HIT EM UP F0000000
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm gonna kill the bitch and her fuking bro,she comes over with her mom and dad and say 2 my mom if you want 2 se the baby see him outside and my mom is like ok and her fuking big shit brother says no she cant even hold him i'm like WTF (pinche joto)i tell him that and he gets off all big shit i'm like what you think i'm scared of you just cause you where in prison,so her fuked up dad says get in the truck and they leave so i call the popo and he tells me go 2 the judge you where saying beat here 2 it,the judge will give you a temporary form saying you have rights to etc,anyways i'm gonna kill her fuking BRO talking big shit 2 my mom 2 mutherfuker dont have respect we will see,man i'm so pissed off fuk i wanna kill them all!!
i kniow some of you all have read the shit i been going through i'll let u all know 2marrow!!!

·
Always something better
1,700 Posts
Good man get your fustration out on here but remember all that BS she is pulling just makes it look better for you in court;)

Keep clean record of all this:D

·
Back by unpopular demand
1,628 Posts
hey, i feel for the guy..i wouldn't want him to do anythin to make his situation worse...so yea, i take back my previous statement and change it to: put a camera at the window, so u have proof of the shit she's pulling

·
X Factor
546 Posts
G_G_L said:
hey, i feel for the guy..i wouldn't want him to do anythin to make his situation worse...so yea, i take back my previous statement and change it to: put a camera at the window, so u have proof of the shit she's pulling

YEAH...a camera, so if they start shit and you beat some ass we can see some video of it............Good luck!! But all joking aside, the less you do and the more she does to provoke it will only make you look better to a judge.

·
HIT EM UP F0000000
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i loved her when i got married but then it started dying slowly,she never did nothing,ex cook,clean,didnt even want to wash my son's bottles only when she wanted 2,i should of cheated on her when i had t he chance!

·
Rollin'
1,388 Posts
sux man, but for what it's worth, remember the good times, for your son, ya know?............i dunno, i haven't been in that situation but u love your son and just hold it down for him 'till the shit flies over..........

·
Banned
952 Posts
you could do the vedio thing but not all things are caught on vedio what if she moves out of camria view and ****s with you? Just go to a electronics store and pic up a good tape recorder then when she comes slip it into your pocket and press the record button. Then you will have perfect evidence a submision of her own guilt.

-Cory

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
NotoriousGlow said:
you could do the vedio thing but not all things are caught on vedio what if she moves out of camria view and ****s with you? Just go to a electronics store and pic up a good tape recorder then when she comes slip it into your pocket and press the record button. Then you will have perfect evidence a submision of her own guilt.

-Cory
im sorry, but i believe evidence that is on a tape recorder like that without her knowledge is illegal, and therefore not admissable in court. youll need eyewitnesses to the shit shes pulling. just thought id throw that in.

Monki

·
Registered
450 Posts
**** them ese, call La Migra on her whole sorry family. I'm joking. Just keep yourself calm and level headed at all times that way you don't do shit you will really regret.

·
altimas.net GOD
2,824 Posts
yeah mna keep calm and dont do nothing stupid that they can use to keep u away from ur son man............................

hey man i feel for u man......................

·
Banned
952 Posts
Actually it is not illeagle to tape record a convorsation. If so police would not be able to do it. Also I know it is not from life expreince. It is submisable in court as long as you do not say any sugestive words like"you left us didnt you" if you were to ask us just say "why did you leave us?" its a completely diffrent question and would be submisable. It is illeagle to tape an event and sale it for your own gain with our expressed writin consent like taping a concert and saling it is illeagle. But he would not be saling it. There for it would be leagle and how the hell would be video taping something be anybetter then a tape recorder? if one is illeagle so is the other which both are TOTTALY LEAGLE TO DO. Tape recorder is better evidence then video because video only shows body langueg how would he tape them and get their voices on film? he wouldnt be able to thats how. A tape recorder can fit distreetly in your pocket or you could tape an external mic to your chest for crisper sound. How would she be able to refuse her own words? she couldnt. but if you have a soundless tape its just hear say on who said what that started the conflict.

-Cory

1 - 20 of 43 Posts