The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
because i couldnt pick up my header today(friday)..serious..there are some major HATERS on this board. i know its probably none of the regulars that post..i bet its those damn newbies.
this is the thanksme and jimmy get? we let stillen have our cars for 2 weeks to make this ish..and then you try to jack it from us!?!??!!??!?!?!
and i wouldnt wanna mess wit jimmy...that homie looks like a straight up convict and he'll rip your ish up.
i know we get free headers but hey..we paved the road so you other guys can buy them. this is why it gets me so angry when people say they want this and that..then expect everyone else to do the work. i had to drive a daewoo for the 2 weeks i didnt have my car!!! i suffered man.
by the way..you guys should THANK stillen for taking the time to make a part for the altima. not to bash on JWT..but when is there camshafts coming out>!?!?! they keep saying..4-6 weeks..and that was since last year!!! serious..come on guys..

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Thanks man,youre a real homie.I prolly wouldve been fucked if it wasnt for you calling me up telling me whats going on.Adam straightened it all out and he has no idea who that guy is that was calling.Im all set to pick em up Monday,Im so excited.And whoever it was your a straight punk.Im not gonna beat anyones ass over a header,just have a little respect for me.I was without a car for a week and a half I had to have it towed there casue AI couldnt get someone to take me and you try to punk me???Whatever kid just go buy a header cause Im getting my shit for free

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sheeit..i dont know about you..but ill put a guy in check for trying to jack my header..:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nothing like letting someone do the work for you, and then sticking the knife in their back. Talk about lame. Should have let them have the header and deliver the complimentary asskick with it.

You can disqualify me, I'm a newbie and have never considered headers. I though a stillen was what grandma made her moonshine in...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts