The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Who's Next?
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like a while back i posted that i spanked a modified 5 speed 97 sentra. now he came back with more mods, and he told me he would beat me. so i told him lets go: 97 sentra 5b speed brand new clutch, short shifter, 13 inch rims, custome 2-1 header, WAI, 9mm ngk wires, 2'25in straight pipe with no catalytic, performance muffler. slammed to the ground. now my ride: 95 altima gxe automatic, stillen header, UR pulley, PR CAI, 8mm ngk wires, high flow muffler, 2 in piping, with a high flow cat, arospeed grounding kit, 17in tenzo-r rims (heavy) no A/C, oil breather. brand new tires. now of course he took me in the take off but when i started noticing that it was taking a while to catch up to him, i got worried. so like in 3rd gear i caught up my the front of my car was aligned to hes front door, but we had to stop cause other cars were up ahead, so we went at it again and my alty only does good in the long run cause the second race we were neck to neck going 90 mph on the street and it was so close but i still say he took me fair and square. but i know i can take him if i took of my rims nad put some light ones. but he should feel bad to cause he has the advantage having a 5 speed. i dont know guys. im letting it go for now.......;) :cool:

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
Isn't that the 1.6 liter??:eek:
Maybe that's about right, with a good driver, those mods and you driving an auto w/o tq braking, esp with the Sentra being around 200 lbs lighter or a little more, I guess it makes sense...:(

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
true race of champions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts