1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
OG
4,071 Posts
not bad ... i would just kill the front light things though

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
wrong forum. and u are already stepping into the bounds of rice.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...................And your point is????????.....................

That's What I Thought.:) :D

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
you finally registered the car, but still can't figure out that correct forum to post this...

(he posted in General for all the idiots saying, But this is Member Rides, how can it not be the right forum :rolleyes: )

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
u need more stickaz.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
victor said:
you finally registered the car, but still can't figure out that correct forum to post this...

(he posted in General for all the idiots saying, But this is Member Rides, how can it not be the right forum :rolleyes: )

I was just putting my info out there to get feedback on what you guys thought, not that I posted wrong, I know that, I was just wanting feedback.

BTW, why is it that everyone has something stupid to say that has nothing to do with this post.

CHILL OUT!!!:D

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
reese said:
I was just putting my info out there to get feedback on what you guys thought, not that I posted wrong, I know that, I was just wanting feedback.

BTW, why is it that everyone has something stupid to say that has nothing to do with this post.

CHILL OUT!!!:D
You want feedback?

:ugh: I'd rather be stock.

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
In the words of Simon ... "Thats absolutely dreadfull "

·
*NeW MeMbEr*
346 Posts
HEY REESE THE WAY U DID UR CAR.... UR EITHER LIKE 15 OR U HAVE THE TASTE OF A 15 YR OLD... BUT ULL CATCH ON... EVENTUALLY....... HOPEFULLY SOON.......... . . .:confused: :confused:

·
Hello my name is Distance
6,028 Posts
hey everyone messes up on thier 1st try i did. Wish i had the pics of my fugly car back then but i dont anymore???? :( dang reformats

·
2,446 Posts
But this is Member Rides, how can it not be the right forum?

·
Throw em up
480 Posts
Thats some straight Chicken Fried RICE! :vomit: Its horrific. Dont worry tho. Its just a phase. You'll grow out of it.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts