The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, as most know and prolly have been following the Oregon City girls story, it is sadly coming to a close, atleast the search is...
no one needs to die that way, especially children..buried in a barrel under cement!!! GOD, i cant even imagine what they went through, nonetheless the families....

i quote this, but i am so saddened by this, maybe because i have a sister who is 16...

"At a massive impromptu memorial wall of flowers, balloons and teddy bears constructed at the scene, some of the cards, many placed by sobbing children, struck a critical tone. ""It breaks my heart that all they had to do was look. I hope you find peace now", read one note."

and that was written by a child!! God, i feel so enraged, yet so depressed that there are people out there that want to hurt children!!! WTF is wrong with us.....

this just struck a chord with me, and in the manner that it was handled is what really gets me!!! Bush needs to pick through the FBI and enprison a few of the agents, because there have BEEN MAJOR leaks in security and also in the way they are handling things!!!!

GOD rest these children's souls....you can now have a proper burial

·
Banned
952 Posts
I seriously feel bad for the parents and the kids in the comunity. I am not outraged at the police nor the FBI who are being potrayed as lazy incompetint Aholes. The second girl was kidnapped in the same area at the same time as the first only a month and a day later. The parents of the comunity or the school should have paid a security gaurd or had a vulunteer guard from the comunity to watch the kids yet they did nothing and let the children walk threw there. That is plain stupidity.

The Police and the FBI did all they could. No one every took them any evidence they only brought up hear say nothing major. Now if the son came in and say that he was a witness then yes they could have acted but there was no proff or evedince showed to the police for them to get a search warrent. The comunity there realy is stupid, look at LA yes when the little girl was kidnaped they couldnt find her in time and she was found dead, but the ppl in the city gave them leads and evidence for a suspect and a reason to search the mans appartment something they didnt do in Origan. I hardly think the Police just said "oh well there dead no bigie we'll find them adventually." You all are quick to judge the police for there flaws yet non of them can admite there own flaws of not helping. So the people in that town can suck my dick for blaming the police for there slow actions when they had no help.

I think your senseir HBOC and you have all rights to be. But you are not thinking clearly even if that was my brother I would totaly understand he police did what they were able to, Now I would prolly go on a killing sprea and kill half the town for being ignorant morons that gave no hard leads and didnt help provent what happend. But in no way would I blame the police.

My point is. Dont blame the cops or the FBI they have to go threw things so inocent ppls rights arent violated. Think if your neighbor went to the cops and said your making drugs at your house. And the cops only needed that hearsay and no proff then you would have the cops breack down your door about once a month now is that fair to a leagel citizen like you? No its not and that is why they couldnt go and breack down everyones door lookin for her. They had to have some sort of proff. It would have helped to have a sketch of the dude then they would have had something to show the judge to issue the warrent but nope they didnt have that and you shouldnt blame them. Blame the town.

-Cory

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i understand that, BUT there were clues months before this happened!!! and i wouldnt go on a killing spree....

and you spelled Oregon wrong:)
but remember, this GUYS DAUGHTER is the same age as the ones that he killed, they were over at his house all the time to stay with the daughter, they were even in the same class.........
now that is scary...

·
Banned
952 Posts
Naw that is scary and seriously I wouldnt be able to sleep at night for a while after that. But there were no clues to act on nothing look at what they say. Yeah it was well known that he slept with underage girls/raped them and that they did drugs and drank there but the cops cant raid the house on hear say. They have to see it in act or have proff of it happing. No one was willing to rat out the fun house so to speak so who is at fault the police for going by the rules so they can put him in jail as aposed to raid the house illeagly and not be able to convict him or the kids for not telling the police something so they have the right to raid his house? It was not the polices fault can you imagin being a comp there seeing that guy free knowing he is prolly the dude who did it but no one will give them the proff they need to search the house. If anyone is to blame its the COMUNITY not the police. The police can only do what they are giving if no one is willing to give in then their hands are tied.

-Cory

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have heard that this guys dad has been linked with interstate murders and they can now prove 3 of them and they belive he did something like 28. Now that is scary that this guy did not even have contact or live with his dad and he is a killer also ya got to wonder if this stuff is genetic. Like some animal instinct that evolution has not taken care of.

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
scary and sad? yes.
harsh reality? yes.
it is the darker side of human nature. as long as human animals are alive, there will be situations of this kind. it is our duty to learn and make sure that we and OUR children rise above the madness.

·
Soo refreshin'
459 Posts
That is sad but also there are many girls dying elsewhere. Just like here in Louisiana there have been 4 murders of college girls. So everyone is on the lookout for this serial killer. The world has just gone crazy....

·
Banned
952 Posts
No thats what im trying to say the world is not going crazy it has been this way since the beging of time.

Also fete is right its not going away it is not genitic it is a learned trait though. We all have the ability to do it in us but most of us learn not to and that it is wrong to do so. Most of the time these ppl are insane. I never heard of a killing when the person was clear thinking at the time. Most of them were drove to madness by them selves a lot of murders are just ment to scare the person but something had gone wrong the person gets scared and finishes the act. Same with rape a lot of the time the guy is crazyfor some unknown reason commets the crime relizes what he done and decided to take care o fthe problem.

-Cory

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
Believe me when I say the FBI and police did EVERYTHING they could to get this case solved !!! I have been folowing this case since day 1 ( I have close friends and family that work for Oregon City Police ) What you have to remember is that yea he was a suspect , but so was alot of other people , as well as the billions of people calling in with there own theories of what happened , and where they are , so they have so sift through all of the info and try to come to a suspect ...... Remember , they cant just come into your house just because they think or someone said you were the one , or else all of us would have police in our houses every day looking for stuff !!!!!
Yea its scarry , but thats part of the parents responsibility for keeping there kids educated , and watched over !!! And trust me when I say the News only shows 10% of the actual story ..... It goes way deeper than you would all believe !!!!

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
NotoriousGlow said:
hahaha dude you just reworded and sayed everything I been saying but its cool good to have someone on my side.

-Cory
Hey Cory.... One question ... Are you in law inforcement ??? ( if you dont want to answer , I understand !!! ) .... Just courious .....

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, weaver sr. murdered two hitchikers in cali..killed the guy immediately and raped the girl over and over again and then killed her...death row he is still on after all these years!! !WASTED tax payers money

·
Banned
79 Posts
Oh really!?

SHAWN said:
...... Remember , they cant just come into your house just because they think or someone said you were the one , or else all of us would have police in our houses every day looking for stuff !!!!!

I guess you never heard of illegal search and seizures ? I have heard of and know a few people that were pulled and had their car (or homes in other cases) searched without any real reason, other than that the police were profiling (and no it's not always racial) or had nothing better to do. I will go so far as support them that they may have gone on a hunch, which sometimes turns out to be a good hunch. However, even if you say no, they would hold you there or find some way to excuse the search under suspicion. So that being said, you mean to tell me that they couldn't search this guys home sooner, after a tip was given to search the area where a recent concrete slab was put down, which was done around the time of the disapearance, at the home of a known felon, who's father had disposed of bodies in a similar fashion years before!? Come on man, open your eyes. Searching there is OBVIOUS, not just a hunch. I am almost at a point where I have no faith in the law enforcment community or its laws.

·
Golden Member
1,834 Posts
oh crap !

what happened up there?

this reminds me of that recent thing in england, when this TEACHER at a school with a history of alleged RAPE took two school girls raped them and killed them, their bodies barreled as well i think....

i just dont understand how this copuld have happened, some one farked up along the line... they should pay for their negligence....

cheers

joe

·
Banned
952 Posts
No im not in law inforcement yet. I am going to school to become a child advocate I will be done in a year and a half. So its all just a hobby right now I guess. I just find it funny when the comunity screwed up the world ends up blaming the police.

I also understand illegal search and sezier. Maybe they could have acted on there hunch and broke down his house maybe found her dead right a away but they would not beable to arrest him for the crime. Then he would have been able to do this again somewhere eles. Most abductions the person is dead withing the first 24 hours. So what would have knocking down his door have done? It would have got the body back sooner but he would have been let go.

Also a man on death row for 10 years isnt a waist of money. There has been time that the person convicted and sentence to death and a witness comes forward later saying that he didnt do it and that so and so did or they finally got DNA. It gives the person acused time to save them selfs. Think if that was your bro wouldnt you want to have some time to show his innocents? I sure as hell would.

-Cory

1 - 17 of 17 Posts