The Nissan Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check this shieet out. so my girlfriend is going to take her road test tomm. so i took her to the coarse. and we were just about finished when she tells me that this local restoration shop was her moms brother's. well sitting at the back of the shop was a champagne 1994 gxe dirt racer. im mean completly gutted interior,custom roll cage, rear tires with metal spikes and large dirt front tires.i mean i have never ever seen something so odd. it had no lights,grill,bumper as soon as i get my digital camera im taking pics for all those non belivers.

~steve

oh yeah on the way back to my house pulls up a cobra blueand white one seater, fenders rolled around the front and back tires, and this old (65+) guy was driving the beauty

·
dismember
9,326 Posts
i guess i am not the only altima owner that takes their pos out slidin around in the dirt :D

·
dismember
9,326 Posts
prtyfly4whtguy said:
no way chia i did that too. :D :D :D :D funny tho
where do u go?

·
coffee black and egg whit
1,918 Posts
chiadog said:
i guess i am not the only altima owner that takes their pos out slidin around in the dirt :D
whatchu talking bout chia? i used to take mine drifting all the time....i just really wish i had some coilovers so i wouldnt always get that feeling like my car was gonna roll...lol...and i cant picture mark drifting? i didnt know he had any driving skillz :eek: :D

·
dismember
9,326 Posts
nate we need to go off roadin when i get that drop. i put away 100 bux for the springs. i may put up another 100 for the sway bars :D

·
U13 Drifter
548 Posts
damn, i thought i was the only one into drifting/crazy driving here, i stand corrected

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.