The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there has been a recent influx of individuals desiring to get Altezza tails for their Altima I went ahead and looked around and found you guy's some. It took a minute, but I found em! Here ya go!

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn you bastard oldies! Now I can't laugh at the Newbie posts that were going to come......

"HEy Dayne where did you find em!?!?"
"HEy Dayne how much they want for em!?!?"
"HEy Dayne do the got em smoked out!?!?"

You bastards ruined my fun! :D

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Diesel Clown said:
hey where can i get them? do they come smoked out? how much do you want for them man!??
haha! I wasn't going to do no scam shit. I was just playin a little prank since it's become an abused topic again. :D

·
DON'T!!! I'm watching you
2,795 Posts
Originally posted by pretty_dayne Damn you bastard oldies! Now I can't laugh at the Newbie posts that were going to come......

"HEy Dayne where did you find em!?!?"
"HEy Dayne how much they want for em!?!?"
"HEy Dayne do the got em smoked out!?!?"

You bastards ruined my fun! :D

ha ha ha LOL. This "newbie" thing is so funny. I'm a newbie and as soon as I read about you finding altezzas for alty's I was cracking up already....Geez ! is newbie synonym of stupid?

·
3,839 Posts
kierandill said:

Send $10,000 to Huzo.
can i paypal him? i really want these things badly! and i also want those super cool windshield wiper led's and those badass "powered by nissan" stickers so i can REALLY start hooking up my ride!

·
Resistance is futile
3,202 Posts
Diesel Clown said:
can i paypal him? i really want these things badly! and i also want those super cool windshield wiper led's and those badass "powered by nissan" stickers so i can REALLY start hooking up my ride!
You'll only need one LED, since I'm sure you'll be going with the BIG-HP single wiper conversion!

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FASTima said:
ha ha ha LOL. This "newbie" thing is so funny. I'm a newbie and as soon as I read about you finding altezzas for alty's I was cracking up already....Geez ! is newbie synonym of stupid?
No it's not a synonym of stupidity. It's just that back in September of 2000 when the boards started getting massive members, everybody used to post the same thread questions over and over. The top three were:

1) Does anyone know where I can get Altezza tails?
2) Has anyone heard about/seen the trailor for the new import movie?
3) How can I make my altima fast?

Everybody that posted this were the Newbies that just registered so Newbie as a title as well as the three questions above have become immortalized here on these boards.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
pretty_dayne said:
No it's not a synonym of stupidity. It's just that back in September of 2000 when the boards started getting massive members, everybody used to post the same thread questions over and over. The top three were:

1) Does anyone know where I can get Altezza tails?
2) Has anyone heard about/seen the trailor for the new import movie?
3) How can I make my altima fast?

Everybody that posted this were the Newbies that just registered so Newbie as a title as well as the three questions above have become immortalized here on these boards.
do not forget the ever popular:

1)Can I do a rear Disc Brake conversion?
2)How do I make my automatic into a manual?
3)What tire can I use without rubbing?

I know there are more and we periodically come up with topics on it...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts