The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
jkstyle834 said:
i gave up on getting a cai... which is hotshot... or place racing... so im going wai... but only one i can find is weapon r... any body else have any other brand?? and i really dont want the cone filter... ^^
If you don't want the "cone filter," then what do you want?

OBX Adapter Plate/Hiper Industries filter combo
JWT POP Charger
Stillen Hi-Flow Intake

·
KOREAN... FOREVER...
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh... no... u know from stillen... and how u put an adaptor to your maf and just a filter... dat's wut i mean by cone... so far only company i found that actually makes wai for our car is weapon r... i mean with tubing and everything... i installed it on my friends 2001 maxima se... it was pretty easy install... so im think about getting weapon r... what do u guys think??

·
belongs -> @ltimas.net
428 Posts
not a bad choice at all
i put one on my alty

·
KOREAN... FOREVER...
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ry said:
Quick question: Why did you give up on getting a CAI?
it was too much trouble... nobody really sold them... and if they do sell them... i had to email them or call them... i guess im too lazy... and i want something now... and i dont want to drill a hole in my fender either... im the only person experienced enough to do anything like that... but once again... im too lazy... dayme... i suck... haha...

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
jkstyle834 said:

it was too much trouble... nobody really sold them... and if they do sell them... i had to email them or call them... i guess im too lazy... and i want something now... and i dont want to drill a hole in my fender either... im the only person experienced enough to do anything like that... but once again... im too lazy... dayme... i suck... haha...

too much trouble huh? damn dont u hate it when u have to call someone to order something. or emailing them. damn, now that takes a lot. i mean youre on the computer now, but its soo much more effort to draft an email to someone. dont u wish we had door2door import salesmen that could sell you the top of the line products for your altima! dont be a jackass. just say u cant afford it right now, not that youre too lazy. its going to take the same effort to buy a wai as it will to buy the cai.

·
KOREAN... FOREVER...
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
weed101160 said:

too much trouble huh? damn dont u hate it when u have to call someone to order something. or emailing them. damn, now that takes a lot. i mean youre on the computer now, but its soo much more effort to draft an email to someone. dont u wish we had door2door import salesmen that could sell you the top of the line products for your altima! dont be a jackass. just say u cant afford it right now, not that youre too lazy. its going to take the same effort to buy a wai as it will to buy the cai.
are you stupid?? wai cost almost same as the cai... check the pricing before you say anything... wai was 200... cai... is like... 210... you think i cant spend an extra 10 dollars?? what an idiot... i just dont want to drill a hole in my fender...

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
jkstyle834 said:

WeaponR, JWT, and Stillen all make warm air applications. Stillen is the most expensive. The JWT is around $100-120. The WeaponR is cheaper.

Hot Shot and Place Racing both have cold air applications. Both are around $200. If you have a manual, I believe Southwest Autoworks has a CAI.

Sorry we don't have a parts bin like all those Civics running around...

·
layin rubber on philly
950 Posts
dude email hotshot and they have some lady call you and you order the thing and itll be in in like two weeks. cant wait for mine

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
Dude, thats pathetic. Im sorry, but if youre too lazy to buy a CAI but not to lazy to buy a WAI you got problems up the wazoo man..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts