Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Or get the 3G Altima

Votes: 4 18.2%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some guy today went on the right of me to go around me , he used the shoulder and there was a car parked so he tried to squeeze in an smacked me in the front fenter and right door. HIs whole car was scratchedon the driver side. It took for ever for the cops to come and the kid called like 10 of his friends. They were threatning me and all this bull shit, i wish i could have done something but i was not in the mood to have my ass kicked by a bunch of guys. Then the kid tries to tell me i kept hitting him, thats because there were cars in the left lane and i did not want to him them. so i swerved back into him. That guys was an Ass.

I really wanted to go to the meet and sho you guys my xenons I installed in LI/NY meet, but now the ride is screwed up . He broke my clear corner also, anyone know where i can get just one.

He also scratched my rim a bit. I hope the insurance company sees it my way, sorry it was so long.pic one pic two pic three pic four pic five

·
Traded in Alti!!!
406 Posts
I think I'd kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
13,021 Posts
It seems like it was all his fault and plus the fact that he tried to pass you on the shoulder isn't gonna help his case. In addition to that it's illegal in NY to pass on the right. I should know the first time I was ever pulled over it was for passing an undercover taxi cab on the right. This kid has no case. Make sure you get the highest estimate you can get and make this kid pay.

·
I don't care
4,185 Posts
I don't think the damage is really all that badbut if you wanted a new car anyway you might as well go with a 2002 Altima 3.5 SE. It's pretty quick (14.7). Also keep in mind that it's bigger than a Maxima, but doesn't have Maxima prestige.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Are you going new or used car? New=Altima. Used=Maxima
Jay

·
350Z
7,755 Posts
As a fellow SE-L owner, I am outraged. Definately get Maxima if you can afford it. But Altima SE 3.5 is still good.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
ouch ouch ouch... I feel for you....

however, you neglected to add the option for the 2002 Altima... so I added it for you.. gotta check out my powers.. :D

·
Registered
481 Posts
It was definately his fault for passing on the shoulder. Get a few estimates done. You should be able to get a lot. Two weeks ago this dumb ass in a yukon rolled into me, not very fast, we were in traffic and she wasn't paying attention. Anyway, she cracked my bumper and pushed it in just a little bit, so now my left taillight isn't flush with my trunk. It's not really noticeable unless you look really close. Her insurance co. is sending my a check for $940.01. Peace

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
I'd say maxima or alty, can't really go wrong with either one, it comes down a lot to preference, sorry to hear about that stupid kid hittin you, I'd be pissed to hell

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
don't want to burst your bubble, but a coworker had something similar happen to her. Some crazed lady went on the right median to pass her because a turn lane was about to open up, and my coworker was going into the turn lane..

she got ticketed for failure to yield... WTF??? sometimes cops are wierd..

·
Registered
41 Posts
I got into a fender bender wid a woman in a Ford Explorer. She veered out of traffic, stepped on the accelerator and slammed into the front of my car. She was trying to get my parking spot (how stupid could she have been). Guess what, the cops blamed me saying I shoulda seen the bitch pulling out of traffic at 50mph and coming straight toward me.

BTW, where in NY/LI did u get the clear corners??? Plz, let me know. I don't like those orange inserts they have in the corners I brought from the dealer. I'll try to drive out to Roosevelt Field on Saturday because I need to know where u guys be getting ur stuff to hook up the 2nd gen altimas. I have to take the car back to the bodyshop to have it polished and buffed so dat they can blend in the paint job from the accident.

Peace

1 - 14 of 14 Posts