The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
JE's success is due to many factors; hi-tech CNC based manufacturing facility that can produce thousands of pistons, each identical to the first; an expanding selection of purpose designed forgings; and research and development in the constantly changing world of piston design configurations. As the leader in piston manufacturing, JE is the first and only manufacturer to make the Ultra-Crown 3-D technology available to you. Previously considered an industry secret among the racing elite, with JE's Ultra-Crown technology everyone can take advantage of one of racing's most guarded secrets.

Popular applications available for import cars in one week or less. Customs sizes and compression ratios avaialable by special order.

Available for:

- Acura 1.6/1.7/1.8 for high boost or nitrous oxide

- Honda 1.5/1.6/1.8/2.0/2.2/2.3 for high boost or nitrous oxide

- Mitsubishi 4G63 (2.0 Turbo), early and late models, 9:1 compression

- Neon Turbo and High Compression

- Nissan KA 24

- Toyota 4AG/3TC/3SG/20R/22R/3SGTE

Prices start at $449 and up.

**Please call (480)926-5453 to order**

Regular price: $599.00Sale price: $449.00

·
THE BIG POLISH SUSG
1,404 Posts
KA24det- 240 sx's engine. Some 240s came turboed doo!!!:)

·
Import Tech.
4,670 Posts
There was never a Factory KA24DET !!!! Yea some people put turbo kits on there Altima's and 240SX's and call them KA24DET'S , but Nissan Never built a Turbo KA24DE ...... As for the pistons Thats what is next for my Altima ..... 10.5:1 Compression Pistons and a full motor build up .... I am shooting for 230 HP All motor ....... Cant wait ...... JE builds both 10.5:1 pistons for all motor power and 8.5:1 pistons for turbo applications .....

·
coffee black and egg whit
2,745 Posts
...intense motorsports is a nice shop...ive been there before...they have like turbos and shit sitting in the display cases rather than hyperwhites and altezzas like most shops.....i think thats my favorite shop in town....cept their install prices are a little steep...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts