The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This fall I will be attending Manhattan College in the Bronx and will be going for my Master's in Mechancial Engineering. Best part about it is that my job is going to pay for 80% of it. :bigok:

·
Golden Member
1,834 Posts
sweet what project you looking at ?

·
Golden Member
1,834 Posts
dsuave624 said:
I leaning towards the design aspect of manufacturing. Right now I work in the construction industry and it's just not exciting to me.
cool.. yeah a lot of peeps that graduated and started working came back to do postgrad... :)

let me know what you're doing exactly for your thesis as soon as you find out, and dont be afraid to get technical ! i'm interested..

good luck man.

·
Registered
692 Posts
dsuave624 said:
This fall I will be attending Manhattan College in the Bronx and will be going for my Master's in Mechancial Engineering. Best part about it is that my job is going to pay for 80% of it. :bigok:
congrats. a bunch of my friends are mechs, its not an easy field. did you get your bachelors in it too? i plan on goin to grad school but im not sure if i should to go for my major (comp sci) or somthin else

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^^Yeah, I got my BS in Mech Engineering from Rutgers. I swore to myself I would never go back. It was so much work and I was so burnt out after I graduated. I think grad school will be easier just for the simple fact that I WANT to go and I don't feel like I have to go.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts