The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CMON NOW!!! i mean in real life, that doesnt always happen...that is why i liked arlington road so much!!! the good guy didnt win

i dunno, i just get sick and Fukin tired of seein happy endings...

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
Too bad Denzel didn't die in John Q. that would have made for a MUCH better ending IMO.

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
see, i like bad endings....sometimes....i mean happy enedings all the time are boring and unreal..they try to make movies that are true to life, yet they always have happy endings....

·
o werd
2,688 Posts
You ever seen that movie Sweet November, where some chic talks Keanu Reeves into spending a month with her to change his life... I'm glad I aint a bitch and movies don't make me cry but if there was ever one that got me upset, it's that one and it's ending.

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
really....phenomenom is a swet movie, i liked that one.....
ill have to see sweet november..that hot chic charlise theron is in it, right??

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
john q was stupid, denzel should have died, and they should have bluffed on putting that kid on the stupid list and just let him die. the movies are full of sh!t, but check out usual suspects, dogma, and resivor dogs

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i know....people die all the time in real life when they are on the waiting list..be like that in the movies too!!! like braveheart or gladiator..those were great movies....

·
sittin' pretty.
2,427 Posts
gladiator and braveheart are good movies...i think part of it is the fact that they don't have happy endings....same goes for saving private ryan. I thought that movie was incredible. still one of my favorites. also, blackhawk down, not the happiest of endings, but definately "true" to life.

·
Stringz of Death
2,481 Posts
how about Resident Evil? i loved it cuz it was like the old Zombie movies i watched when i was a kid...kinda corny...but it was high-tech and had some really scary/weird parts in it. also, it was set up for a sequel...and didnt end all happy (the zombies took over and destroyed/killed everything). but Milla Jovovich was still alive!!! woo hoo!

Monki

·
Smell it, fools...
1,728 Posts
One movie: The green mile.... :(

·
421 Posts
I agree....Oh gee I wonder if Arnold is going to save the world this time:rolleyes:

Even though Green Mile was sad, it was a relief that it didnt end all hunky-dorey

Requiem for a dream was good.

as was "Amores Perros" = Love's a bitch" and the title pretty much summed up the pelicula:D

Blow ended up sad.......even though he was who he was:D

·
Wanted
1,084 Posts
bigyu said:
john q was stupid, denzel should have died, and they should have bluffed on putting that kid on the stupid list and just let him die. the movies are full of sh!t, but check out usual suspects, dogma, and resivor dogs
Looks like I won't have to rent John Q now :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts