The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone is starting school and shit I m still in summer school, and I have a midterm worth 30% of my grade tomorrow, and its f*cking multivariable calculus too. Who else hates midterms. finals or anything in school in general?

·
Cube Farmer
2,202 Posts
Im moving back to go to college tomorrow... shit im ready to move. Im sick of working 40 or more hours a week in a freeking office! Time for some fresh meat!

·
Banned
2,128 Posts
School doesn't seem so bad so far. As long as I'm not tired for my reln class tomorrow, or ever, I'm good! If I catch myself nodding off again, I'm done for. There is nothing else I can go to, and if I drop it I won't be a full time student.

·
Back by unpopular demand
1,628 Posts
im looking forward to high school....being a senior sucks...6 classes, and they're the hardest i've had during my whole time in high school....shit, the only math i could take is calc or stats, and they're both ap's...shit, im a senior, i need basic math:cool:
but yea....im totaly ready to get the **** into college, although im sure it'll be hard...but its ok...im ready and willing.:)

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jewce said:
I've yet to apply anything I've learned in college towards work, and I'm working in field related to my major.

Pathetic!
i have heard this a lot, why can't I just take the stupid classes like human sexuality and econ? oh well back to cramming my little head with lots of info

·
i'm invisible
538 Posts
bigyu said:
Everyone is starting school and shit I m still in summer school, and I have a midterm worth 30% of my grade tomorrow, and its f*cking multivariable calculus too. Who else hates midterms. finals or anything in school in general?
are you from davis?

taking 21C?

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
SuprStyl said:
Im moving back to go to college tomorrow... shit im ready to move. Im sick of working 40 or more hours a week in a freeking office! Time for some fresh meat!
Im crying, all my friends just moved away and I am all alone in my little shit city.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts