The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, ALL of you know how new I am to this whole "modding Michelle" and shit. BUT WHY THE FU$% DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO DAMN EXPENSIVE?????

C'mon, I just spent $700 on her stupid ass this past weekend. Shocks here, struts there, new tires for her stupid ass because she wants to **** up her alignment! New alignment! Then I see the molding from the bumper start cracking, I just realized that when Pete put my wing back on from painting the car that he didn't put back 2 bolts, (one on each side) IT HAS BEEN RAINING LIKE CRAZY IN VA! So now my whole trunk smells like ass on a hot day in Mexico City. Then I get called out because I didn't try to race this homo in a ****ing Jetta b/c I had my son in the car!!!! WTF, I'm crazy, but I'm not STUPID... I'm not gonna risk getting a MASSIVE ticket b/c I have my son in the car.

I don't even know if I want to do this anymore. I mean, EVERYONE in Hampton Roads has a DAMN HONDA!!!!!!!!! and no one takes me seriously!!!! :angry4:

I HATE THIS CAR... I HATE THIS CAR.... I HATE THIS CAR!!!!!

·
Torqueless wonder...
2,586 Posts
why hate the car? do you even care about racing? I mean so what if you didn't race a jetta if you did what would it prove? fuck all the haters... also put some air fresheners in the trunk... or maybe try lemon scented oust.

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be the first to admit, I'm new. But how the hell am I supposed to learn anything if no one will take me seriously? Ok, so I got the Haynes manuel, ok so I got the Nismo shit... SO! It is still confusing at times. I am interested in racing, I'm far from racing status, but I also have other things on my plate first. My son comes in first. I wish I could spend every penny on the car...

Your right, I don't hate the car, maybe I didn't think it would be as expensive as I thought it was going to be when I first started out. The headers, FINE, the cat back, FINE, the intake, FINE ... but damn.... TIRES COSTING THAT MUCH SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!!

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got Yokohama somethings...I had the same tires before and they said that upgrading wasn't an option right now due to finances, so to get the same would be better.

·
Torqueless wonder...
2,586 Posts
well why did u have to replace the tires? they got blown? also what size tires? I own a set of 16s and a set of 17s I know how costly tires can get...

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,244 Posts
LOL I am going to jump on this "lady with issues" band wagon. If your son comes first, you need to concentrate less on modding your altima.

·
caviar cartel
3,219 Posts
Your car was black, kit painted and all like 2 weeks ago, then you spontaneous paint the whole car some stock looking red which i see as a totally unnecessay expenditure. How much was that paintjob? $1500? If you'll continue making moves like that dont be surprised when the bills start adding up.

·
I <3 Sanjaya
1,824 Posts
lol that's the good side of the car. it was in need of a paint job guys. the other side was covered in bondo, maybe not an entire paint job but the one side of the car did need painting and a few touch ups around it. but i agree, spending money on stuff like that is a waste.

·
Banned
1,617 Posts
u know u can always talk to me. yea, moddin a car costs more money than the car's worth. now u have to make up yur mind and take it slow so u can spend more money and time on yur son

·
I'll kick your a**
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - I'm far from having issues, thank you very much. I'm probably one of the coolest person you'll ever meet. I have a good head on my shoulders.

2 - In the hampton Roads area it is difficult to get a guy that does know anyting about cars to help you out. He just thinks you are trying to hit on him, or that you are trying to get attention.

3 - painting the car was necessary, that red isn't exactly stock ... the money to paint that car came w/ taxes (being a single mother, I got $4,000's plus, so no big deal) Ask anyone who went to the Richmond meet.. IT WAS IN NEED OF PAINTING.

4. The tires are 17's

5. I make good money and it isn't a problem to fix up the car... my son needs NOTHING, I need NOTHING... I live at home c'mon.

I guess with everything happeneing at once ALL in one weekend took me off guard. I didn't realize how expensive it would be. 2 years ago, I would have coaxed my father into changing my tires, or oil, or whatever.

Ok, maybe I kinda mouthed off... but it is so frustrating trying to learn everything on you own!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts