The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.... My name is Miguel Montero, I live in San Jose-Costa Rica and I have a Nissan Laurel Altima 2.4 line 6 engine, 4 door sedan. I know this car is very rare for you, soon I´ll be posting some pictures of it. Any questions??????If so e-mail me @ [email protected] or [email protected].:cool:

·
Hello my name is Distance
6,028 Posts
i think this is a version of the primera :dunno:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I´m trying to find info about my care on the web but no luck yet.....In my country we have no more than 20 cars like mine, I know in Panama and in some other countries in South America and the caribien they have some of those.......Here we have the 2.4 GTS and GTS-R.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
2.4 v6? thats weird, i wanna see!

·
Banned
1,841 Posts
hmm so where should we find the pics?
I heard about this altima, I saw it once out here in CA but when it said special addition v-6 I thought it was a fake badge, maybe it wasn't

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
Siizzzoooo said:
2.4 v6? thats weird, i wanna see!
I think he means inline 6. The 240Z was an inline 6.

·
jdm
482 Posts
i just got back from the dominican rep. and i didnt see any nissans there at all... mostly hondas and dihatsu's and some others i cant pronounce... mabe though.. i was hoping to see atleast 1.

·
altimas.net OG
2,049 Posts
sounds interesting, bring it! we wanna seeeeeeeee!

-shek

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
flarearrow said:
I think he means inline 6. The 240Z was an inline 6.
why would they put something that old into '95

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is a Line six engine 2429cc. the engine type is a RB24E I belive.....its around 135 and 150 HP on the "stock" version.

·
Engorged Member
597 Posts
I want to see pictures too.
Back home in Zambia they had some 1st gen bluebirds that got imported by someone, but they also had the laurel/altimas. They look way different from first gens though...

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
ALTIMA-SKYLINE said:
thats an altima :confused: :vomit:
Dude that's not nice...:squint:

Anyways with a 6 cyl. and RWD it probably has as much or more potential as the US/CAN Altima, and it's no uglier either if you did some mods to the appearance!

I'd say a stock 1991 Teg is is easily more awkward looking and some of them after being kitted/slammed etc are BEAUTIFUL....

Play nice.

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
15 minute photoshop

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
It's definitely a crappy-ass chop, but you get my point. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts