The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
14,455 Posts
There was something on fox 5 news (ny) a fe wmonths ago about pennies being worth alot. You shoudl search a bit on their website. Maybe you'll find it.

·
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lifeofshadoze said:
these said pennies, its hard to consider them being legit. im going to need to see a pic of a penny next to the penny or else im forced to raise the flag.
does anybody else not understand this sentence?

J

·
0 Posts
Lifeofshadoze said:
these said pennies, its hard to consider them being legit. im going to need to see a pic of a penny next to the penny or else im forced to raise the flag.
BAHAHA GOODSHIT :bigthumb:

·
your mom felt my length
1,077 Posts
i think it was a or 1941 or 1942 or 1943 copper penny that's worth alot...
one of those years it was all silver pennies except a slect few copper ones that made it out...

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
i have a steel penny at home. forget what year, '40 something.
i also have about 20 jfk silver dollars, a silver ben franklin, a silver lady liberty (or lady eagle, forget exactly what it's called) and a couple of silver quarters and some others i am forgetting. i have absolutely no idea what any of them are worth, but i am curious.
fyi, quarters, nickles and half dollars from '64 or earlier are silver.

one of the few good things i got out of working at a bank for a couple of years.

·
Registered
881 Posts
My dad has like thousands of dollars worth of coins. I'm gonna steal those bitches one day & sell 'em! I found an oat or wheat penny the other day. My boyfriend said to keep it b/c it's worth some. There's some site that tells you how much they're all worth. I have no idea what it is though.

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
if you steal shit from your parents, you will regret it for the rest of your life. and then you really will live up to your siggie.

·
is failing Spanish 202...
256 Posts
the silver penny is steel (they used copper during the war for ammunition), it's probably not worth much more than a few cents uless it's in good condition, they minted like, hundreds of millions of them... the other wheat backs are barely worth anything... the gold colored ones could be uncirulated (never used for a transaction) but doubtful, even so, they wouldn't be worth more than 25-50 cents if they were... as far as the 1982 penny (from 1337's post) i believe that there was a "double die" in 82 (where the die accidently imprints the copper disc twice, giving it a double image on one side) - it should be worth alot...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts