The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
FLEETWOOD
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I traded in my 02 Alti and got a 04 Max. Went to the local stealer for the first time to ask a question about why the supper white bulbs I instald didn't work as well as the stock one's. Then I saw a 05 3.5 se Alti, Smoke and I had to drive it. It was bad ass but I saw a 04 se max, smoke, I guess I made a mistake and drove it. Man, I had to have it, the Max is the bomb. It depended on the deal they would make me and on a trade. Gave me $10,500, had $2,000 equeity $1,000 down. Got them down to $25,990 they said it was $200 over cost. ( I'm sure they screwed me) but anyway I bought it on 2% int. for 5 years and my payments are $431, went up about $100. It's worth it though. It's been fun you guy's but I guess it's time to move on. I'm sure there is a Maxima. net also. BYE
:D

·
Bad Boys are Back!!!
12,088 Posts
user0209 said:
Maxima is so nice and sporty but it's overpriced in my opinion.
Thats what I don't understand what Nissan is planning to do with the Maxima. If you look at it, you can get a fully loaded Altima for close to $29k and if you want a fully loaded Maxima you can get it for $32k or so but then the Infiniti G35 comes for that price as well.

And now they are coming with an SE-R Altima, so who is gonna buy the Maxima's.:confused:

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,220 Posts
Too many cars...too similar.....Someone is bound to step upon their Johnson

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
DesiEGO said:
And now they are coming with an SE-R Altima, so who is gonna buy the Maxima's.:confused:
People that dont know shit about cars, all they see is the name and thinks it's a better car. I had to tell this guy who works with me the other day to get a fully loaded SL over a Max!

·
Havin' Fun
614 Posts
Good stuff on the Maxima. I like the look of the new ones. That truly is a sports car with 4 doors, and it comes with a 6-speed.

Have fun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts