The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep its true, my worst nightmare happened tonight at 11pm. SOme idiot cut me off and i slammed into her. The car is totalled. I took like 15 pics so when i get them, you can all see what a mess my car is.
Its all down the drain, the tints, alarm, every ounce of love i had for my car...yeah so i am being melodramatic, this is my first car and first accident.
I guess this means i will be selling my indiglo's and radio and shit. My sis can have my system, at least nothing happend to that, i just bought them (speakers & amp) a week ago.

I feel soo weak, does anyone understand me?
anyways, i will post pics later, bye

oh and ALWAYS wear saftey belts (if it werent for it i would have gone out the damn window) and dont speed if u dont have to (i was only going like 40 or 45 (legal is 40) and it was like hitting a ton of bricks.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
hey.. at least you still have your health... hope everything works out..

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
just be glad ur still typing on that computer of your , not in heaven or ahospital bed!~11!
-Smacko

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah no doubt. its funny the first thing my little sister said was oh shit your car, i was like damn girl u ok? then worry about car.

She told the cop that she was worried about the car, and he was like, at least you are ok and from teh looks of it, you will getting a new one so be happy. He was nice to me.

No one got seriously hurt so i am glad of that.

·
Banned
1 Posts
sweetaltima18 said:

She told the cop that she was worried about the car, and he was like, at least you are ok and from teh looks of it, you will getting a new one so be happy. He was nice to me.

can u say 2002 Alty?

·
*Honorary Member* I'm BaCk WiTh A 2nD GeN !
1,079 Posts
sweetaltima18 said:

anyways, i will post pics later, bye

i know exactly how u feel ... thank god nothing happens to u and your sister ... someone is watching over u ... and be thankful .. good luck man ....

I'm hoping its not worst as mine ............

·
I OWN XTC,An XTC OWNZ U
1,863 Posts
Hey at least your good

holy sh**t ,dam. Law what the hell happened to your car:eek:
That is a sad site.

·
candy is dandy.
3,932 Posts
sweetaltima18!!!!!!!! nooooooooooooo,fuck the car,im glad your okay,cuz damn,if you were gone i would have nobody to dream about! hehehehehe,i feel ya'girl me and law went through the same ish' and damn,life is good.but,glad your cool and maybe i can still get my date someday.....:(

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
whoa, good thing you're ok.

did the airbags deploy?

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I feel your pain. This happened to me a few months ago, so I got another one. Now because of an accident with my right eye, I can't drive it. You always can go out and get a new car, but you can't get a new eye. Glad you're ok.

·
Formerly LordofSearchMod
18,041 Posts
sweetaltima18 said:

yes.. when my cavalier was totaled (by a 1G Altima coincidentely), I was devastated for several weeks. Just the thought of all the work I put into it and it being gone was tough. It got to the point my wife and brother-in-law (he lived with us) were pissed because I was all mopey all the time... then I decided to get over it and I went and bought a new car...

·
Be very afraid...
5,464 Posts
sweetaltima18 said:

Yeah but (not trying to burst any bubbles) the insurance company is only going to give you the minimum blue-book value for yours, and by the time you pay off whatever you owe on that one, you may or may not have anything left over for even a downpayment on a replacement, much less a new car (i.e. 2002 Alty).

BTW, really glad you and your sis are OK. Too often people aren't that lucky, as in Law's case.

·
Banned
1 Posts
Creature said:

Yeah but (not trying to burst any bubbles) the insurance company is only going to give you the minimum blue-book value for yours, and by the time you pay off whatever you owe on that one, you may or may not have anything left over for even a downpayment on a replacement, much less a new car (i.e. 2002 Alty).

BTW, really glad you and your sis are OK. Too often people aren't that lucky, as in Law's case.
but if she plays the cards right and holds out, she can do better......

I had an 88 Sentra about 5 years ago that was hit from behind. Frame damaged, completely totalled. The insurance company for the bitch who hit me said blue book was $2100. My dad argued, saying that people get more than that for the car....he pulled out classified ads for the same car 88 Sentras.....with less options (not that there were many on that car) and they were selling for like $2400-2600. So I got an additional $300 out of the car, which may not seem like a big deal, but money is money.

Point being, you have to play with the insurance company as much as they play with you.

·
*Honorary Member* Bass&Style is all U need.
5,546 Posts
Law,

I'm surprised you lived through that....
:eek:

·
P-Fuzzy if ya nasty
1,350 Posts
law, shit thats messed up, what happened?
and about playing w/ the insurance company then say look my neck and back hurt and all i want is the money to replace the car. dont forget that ur holding all the cards

·
Just another ricer
2,177 Posts
Just be thankful your okay..cars are replaceable, people aren't. Law I cringe every time I see that pic bro....glad your doing good and back in the game

1 - 20 of 44 Posts