The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well there I was heading down the freeway when I saw a Satin White 3.5 ahead of me and I was already goin faster than him so I caught up to him in like 10 seconds. But as I am approaching the car I notice that the badges/emblems look different. I know that you can get custom emblems and such so I thought it was kind of cool and I wanted to see what the guy put. When I got close enough to read them, I noticed on the right side (where 3.5SE would normally be) it said Alfa Romeo, in a script looking font that looks exactly like the Alfa Romeo emblem. Turns out he totally rebadged the Alty to how an Alfa Romeo would have been badged. I know that I dont know everything about cars, but I know enough to know that it isnt an Alfa Romeo, but please correct me if I am wrong. By the way, everything else was the same (body lines and style, tail lights, headlights, front bumper), though he did have an aftermarket grille. After I passed him up, I was :lol: .

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
asleepaltima said:
this thread, although entertaining, is useless without pics. :)

Yes I know, and no pics = lies....but going 85MPH with a big rig next to me tooting its ****ing air horn at me cuz I am in the middle of him and he wants to get in my laine, I was in no position to take a pic., sorry if I disappoint you.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dnvrfan, that would be great if you could find it....I am still chuckling about it. I mean he even had the Alfa Romeo hood badge!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts