The Nissan Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was driving around town today in my new 3k gt vr-4 and this gay as hell honda civic pulls up next to me at the light. his windows were down and he had a stereo going pretty loud. i tried to get his attention but it wasnt working. i had an empty water bottle in the car so i threw it at him. he got really pissed. i said wanna race? he said what you got. i said stock. he then proceeded to tell me that him and his "turbo" civic were going to spank me and my stock vr-4. i asked him if he even knew what this came with stock and he said it didnt matter. yeah right. so i launched from 4000 rpms and hot shit! i pulled 5 cars off the line and ended up 10 cars(est) i could barely see him in the mirror. i shut down at 80. he then did the infamous ricer flyby. where was the turbo? i never heard it spool up because i was way in front but still if he had a turbo then it should have been remotely close. oh well that was the first kill in the vr-4 and i am glad it was a ricer.

·
Bruised Soup
9,479 Posts
sure:rolleyes: yeah, you throw water bottles at people to get their attention to race....good plan jagoff
and VR-4's DO NOT run 13.4s stock!!! they will beat a lightning off the line, but at about 50 mph, the lightning eatsup the VR4 like it was a 3 cyl!!! and this particular lightning ran 13.74 at the track......

HBOC

please come back when you have a real story to tell

·
Nympho
176 Posts
HBOC said:
sure:rolleyes: yeah, you throw water bottles at people to get their attention to race....good plan jagoff

your telling me if u see somebody in a riced out civic with all the stickers on the windows and doors.... u wouldnt throw something at him? if u wouldn't its sad knowing ya ;)

j/k with the whole thing... but please dont call other jagoffs, when they share a race story, i look forward to reading any thread in this forum.. if u dont like it, check out the 'Get Local' forum.. it has a whole 6 threads going on....

·
VTEC wont save you....
1,939 Posts
jl12w3 said:
i was driving around town today in my new 3k gt vr-4 and this gay as hell honda civic pulls up next to me at the light. his windows were down and he had a stereo going pretty loud. i tried to get his attention but it wasnt working. i had an empty water bottle in the car so i threw it at him. he got really pissed. i said wanna race? he said what you got. i said stock. he then proceeded to tell me that him and his "turbo" civic were going to spank me and my stock vr-4. i asked him if he even knew what this came with stock and he said it didnt matter. yeah right. so i launched from 4000 rpms and hot shit! i pulled 5 cars off the line and ended up 10 cars(est) i could barely see him in the mirror. i shut down at 80. he then did the infamous ricer flyby. where was the turbo? i never heard it spool up because i was way in front but still if he had a turbo then it should have been remotely close. oh well that was the first kill in the vr-4 and i am glad it was a ricer.

LIAR

·
Bruised Soup
9,479 Posts
well, if i wanna read ****ed up stories, i will gop to si.com or something, sure i dont have to read it, but i have a right to reply if i do read it

HBOC

·
I'm Sig-cop man! Meow.
1,303 Posts
NewAltima said:

your telling me if u see somebody in a riced out civic with all the stickers on the windows and doors.... u wouldnt throw something at him?
Hahahahahahahah!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
first off hboc shut the **** up. and second he said that he had a turbo so i thought it might be fair and i never mentioned a ford lightning. i have raced one stock and i destroyed it. lightnings dont have shit on me and the vr-4! bitch if you dont like the stories dont ****ing read them arse hole

·
Nympho
176 Posts
HBOC said:
well, if i wanna read ****ed up stories, i will gop to si.com or something, sure i dont have to read it, but i have a right to reply if i do read it

HBOC
then i think we all should race and write some comment on a forum that distracts from the original point of posting the thread in the first place.... ie: BS RACE U SUCK!... sorry anyway.. what i'm trying to say is, he posted this thread for us to enjoy.. not flame.

if flaming was the case.. i might as well go on and race over to vwvortex.com, if u catch my drift.

·
Bruised Soup
9,479 Posts
go to vortex.com and start shit, i dont give half a shyt, and whatever orion 3 12's, is that the best comeback you have:rolleyes:

HBOC

and if you have a 3300# VR4, what the hell are you doin here

·
Nympho
176 Posts
HBOC said:
go to vortex.com and start shit, i dont give half a shyt, and whatever orion 3 12's, is that the best comeback you have:rolleyes:

HBOC

and if you have a 3300# VR4, what the hell are you doin here
you completely missed my point.

·
RS-R = Authentic JDM
219 Posts
LoL im just jokin,
I completely agree wid yuh!:cool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i posted in here becasue i used to have an altima. i just sold the peice of shit and thats exactly what it is a peice of shit. you cant even get an altima in the mid 13's. vr-4's come stock your ****ing ass holes. so **** all of you that own an altima and **** all of you flames that doubt that a vr-4 cant beat a ****ing ricer such as most of you on this forum and most of the hondas out here. **** you all and burn in hell!!!!

·
$ make my Engine go Round
487 Posts
I still can't believe what a complete ass you are. You are gonna punk some guy you don't know by throwing a bottle at his car? Just so you can race a civic? Yeah you could beat my alty so what? There's always someone who's faster than you out there in the world. So the only goal of most people is to improve their car make it better than what it started out as. So what if someone wants to rice out their car, if they like it then you think they give a damn about what wheather or not you like it. I do like the VR-4's though those are pretty nice cars. Just cause a car can't hit 13's doesn't make it a piece of shit, on the other hand when a driver acts like he is 13 the same doesn't hold true.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
look here cum bubble.... he was rice. he said he had turbos but didnt. if he had turbos it should have been a fair race ******. so if you dont like it shut the **** up ass hole.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
HEY JL12W3......i remember you....... didnt you post about your altima being all riced out and had everything done to it.......i would search the threads but your a waste of time..........sooo how much did u sell your altima for........and what year is your 3kgt........??? i think your the worst bullshitter of all time....if your gonna lie do it right......i bet you dont even have a lisence...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.