The Nissan Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its fast as hell, my monitor's big as hell, my cable modem let me download an entire 4 megabyte song this morning in 6 seconds, my brand new optical and wireless mouse and keyboard matches my new altec lansing 4.1 140 watt speakers and everything is in black and silver! :)

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,244 Posts
I don't know how windows XP freezes on people - I'm using WINXPPRO and it has never given me ANY issues. Knock on wood.

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
i am building a computer this next month or two, and this is what i would like, dunno if i can afford it...well i can, but i would need to save up a little bit longer

100 GB 7200 WD HD
40X24X32 (??) TDK burner w/Roxio easy 5 program
DVD/CDRW drive
atleast a 1.8 GHZ AMD chipset
and the rest i will need to look into...i know little about computers...
i would like an optical mouse, perhaps wireless, and a good keyboard..
also would like 64MB vid card, atleast
and a great soundcard too..it is going to be a gaming machine:)
oh and i would like 2 USB ports in front and 2 in rear (do they have 4 USB ports in front yet?? ) i have a newpoint USB hub...it is $20 at costco!!!
anyways...i WISH i could get it today!!! i get excited when i buy new things!!

·
Rally U13
1,562 Posts
HBOC said:
i am building a computer this next month or two, and this is what i would like, dunno if i can afford it...well i can, but i would need to save up a little bit longer

100 GB 7200 WD HD
40X24X32 (??) TDK burner w/Roxio easy 5 program
DVD/CDRW drive
atleast a 1.8 GHZ AMD chipset
and the rest i will need to look into...i know little about computers...
i would like an optical mouse, perhaps wireless, and a good keyboard..
also would like 64MB vid card, atleast
and a great soundcard too..it is going to be a gaming machine:)
oh and i would like 2 USB ports in front and 2 in rear (do they have 4 USB ports in front yet?? ) i have a newpoint USB hub...it is $20 at costco!!!
anyways...i WISH i could get it today!!! i get excited when i buy new things!!
i don't like the fact that upgrading a dell is a pain in the ass, like putting a rb26dett in an alty. at least they look decent, and dell ships reliable machines.

since when could you burn a cd-rw @ 24x??? if you want reccomendations, get a 64mb gf3 or gf4 ti4600 if money is not a problem. a turtle beach santa cruz sound card would suit you. try and get a motherboard with the kt400 chipset. the new athlon 2400+ cpus look good and run much cooler than the previous versions. you can ghetto mod your case to have usb ports in the front, or you can buy a case with usb ports already installed. check out directron.com for cases. good luck! sorry for the threadjack.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts