performance cams how much hp did it add
and was it worth it

i already have wai,exuast, pulleys,and 50 of nos
and i wonder if it would make a noticable
differance

·
Die Trying
2,554 Posts
the only perfromance cam shafts for the KA motor right now are all re-grinds. And they suck! I highly recommend that you do not get these. Someone on here got the GUDE perfromance cam regrinds, and he said they suck. Pretty much no gains in performance and a shitty idle. I know there are a few more places to get them, but they all suck are definately not worth the money.

JWT said a month ago, when i called them, that they had just received an order of cores, Not Re-grinds, and were waitng to be shipped out. From i understand they should be available already, if not VERY SOON! Give them a call.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
wow...cool to hear you're getting respect. Now, does it pull like a v6 with a full load? Haha, probably not...I was just thinking about that as I was driving 3 passengers the other day...bogs like crazy and won't go.
Jay

·
they call me the butcher
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
na with a full load its not as fast but for some reason at high end speeds (100+) it does axcelerste faster than when its just me
and when im alone my car moves like whoa
just today i raced a mustang gt just for fun and i kept up with him
i didnt even use the nos. since it gets instaled tomorrow
if i had the nos i would have blown him away

·
Illest in Nebraska
1,168 Posts
I like how mine sounds (the system that is) pretty soon i'm gonna have to dynamat my damn head to keep my brain from rattling

·
dismember
9,414 Posts
aaron said:
damn right. i didnt even see it. i wouldnt consider many many car lenth keepin up :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts