The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Massaging the pussy
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last month I donated money to Armstrong's children cancer foundation... and I got this yellow wristband... next thing I know everyone has it... anyway... my band breaks because it was made in China... so I go around the city looking for it.... sold out.... I go online to get it... purchase 10 and have yet to receive it... I checked today and the money is out of my account... yet... no signs of my bands....

that money better go to the kids... If Lance gets a dime... I will lose all respect for him...

·
Registered
66 Posts
i did the same thing....they are just backordered like a mother. they have already sold 5-6million of them. just be patient. i waited for 3weeks.

·
No Way is The Way -B. Lee
1,079 Posts
why would lance armstrong need your money? hes already getting millions and millions of dollars from sponsors, let alone tv commercials and such, im sure its a legit donation

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it. They are on the way. They only predicted to sell 5 million of the bracelets, last I heard sales were upward of 8 million. Everyone is getting on it, which is a good thing. I see everyone from 5 year olds to 85 year olds wearing them. If you want one sooner, check your local sporting good stores.

I ordered mine right at the beginning of the Tour and got them the day after it ended. So turnaround time isn't the best, but that's due to high demands, not some kind of scam or anything.

·
CoatKnee
555 Posts
I wear mine cause my pops has cancer, dont let it get wet and it wont break...

If your human and strong wear it.. Live Strong

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
system_V said:
i bet you cupcakes have those little flag bumper stickers on your cars too.
hey assmunch, alot of people have relatives and/or friends who have,had, or pasted away from cancer.

·
i run blogs.
2,391 Posts
clo007 said:
hey assmunch, alot of people have relatives and/or friends who have,had, or pasted away from cancer.
and I am one of them. I am just not a tool. The goal with the bands was just to make money, nothing else. get over yourself.

it's just like those american flag stickers that herbs put on their cars right after 9/11. if 9/11 didn't happen, those stickers wouldn't be there. it's psuedo-american pride and it's pathetic.

btw, what does "pasted" mean?

paste2 Audio pronunciation of "pasted" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pst) Slang
tr.v. past·ed, past·ing, pastes

1. To strike forcefully.
2. To defeat soundly.

·
13,021 Posts
system_V said:
and I am one of them. I am just not a tool. The goal with the bands was just to make money, nothing else. get over yourself.

it's just like those american flag stickers that herbs put on their cars right after 9/11. if 9/11 didn't happen, those stickers wouldn't be there. it's psuedo-american pride and it's pathetic.

btw, what does "pasted" mean?

paste2 Audio pronunciation of "pasted" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pst) Slang
tr.v. past·ed, past·ing, pastes

1. To strike forcefully.
2. To defeat soundly.
I think he meant to type passed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts