The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many would be interested in this? anyone willign to put down 1/2 when making order then paying the rest when i finish it and ship it out?
Rough price is $55 shipped rightnow i just gotta see wat i can get them for and then what shipping costs are.
They are the ones from a 95-99 maxima which bolt up perfectly.

You can choose your color that you want, then i will paintit and ship it out. I need to see whatthe interest is and get a few people to do this so i can afford to get some and get started.

Reply here if you are interested, or e-mail me @ [email protected] ad include ur altimas.net name so i can pm you about details or whatever.

I think if i can get 3 confirmed then I will go ahead and do this.

·
Po-rican
403 Posts
I heard a few people complain about clearence problems, which brand Strut bar would you be using? Dont wanna spend money on something that wont fit. I got a 98 GLE

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wil be testing on m ycar firstand if there are any problems i will not sell

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
after finding out pricing it will be 65 to 75 shipped, i need to know who is in for one...

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
then gt that one...im doing primer....paint and clear...and i hafta ship out to you so it costs more...trust me im not ripping anyone off im barely clearing anything on this deal...most people dont have time to sand...prime and paint it all with a few coats...so for those who would rather just buy it...thats why im here...so the offer is still out there..who is interested?

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am starting mine today...i will post pics when im done...the bar part will be blue for mine...the parts that bolt up to the top of the struts will be blue and then screw that connects them will stay silver...im using the same paint i did to paint my calipers

Ill post pics when done and then people can see if they will want one or not..probably 2 days for pics on car..maybe pics of it painted tonight

1 - 8 of 8 Posts