The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Wall of Sound!!!
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone can tell me or show me some nice body kits for a 98 Nissan Altima Please Reply to my post I am very interested in this topic. Seein' that I have been searching for one for so long and have only been able to find it for 97 and before altimas. I am a serious newb, and am trying to learn, and want a body kit for 98. Thanks.

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
here's my list....

AeroDuo/JT Evo R33 front (sig)
Stillen front lip
JT Evo full kit
Extreme full kit
RisQ front
Black Widow (Import Trenz)
iBi2 (Coming soon)
GTP/ImportFan.com (Coming soon, my avatar)
Fusion (Coming soon)
CustomAltima.com (??? mayb ???)

·
F**K a search button
282 Posts
Frea_Kanata said:
ive seen the ibi2 in person, its gonna be sick for the second gen, looks way better on the second gen then first..im pumped for its arrival.

I heard theirs a pic of the kit floating around but i cant seem to find it, i really want to see what it'll be like

·
Liquid-Ink Venom Kit!
2,307 Posts
Hey man welcome to the site.

Check out some bodykits here.... http://www.liquid-ink.com/altimaExterior.html

we have other great deals at www.liquid-Ink.com

Any questions?...PM me or write to [email protected].

My car is in the sig below...it is a Liquid-Ink Venom kit (Extreme front, sides and JT Autostyles EVO III Rear) Great for a slammed car whose owner does not want to worry about clearance issues.

·
got widebody?®
5,566 Posts
crossroads said:
I heard theirs a pic of the kit floating around but i cant seem to find it, i really want to see what it'll be like
I forgot to send it to you!!! :eek:

That's not really what it looks like though....there's no stock grille for one...just an open area to be meshed out if you want...and the middle part just about the large opening doesn't have that "groove" in there like on the 1st gens...
I'll put up actual shop pics next week cuz my digi cam will be back by then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts