The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
over it...
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.... i hear that your great with nisssans.....and i was wondering if you could take a look at mine.....no offence to any kids that work on cars but im tired of people who dont know what they are doing try ing to mess with it when i dont aske them too! So i am asking you though....i know i have a temp sensor problem as well as somethings wrong with my belt i think...SO if at all possible i dont wanna try to attempt to fix t his myself cause then im just gonne end up calling Mike for help agian... ;) So whenever is good for you but hopefully soon.... :) i can PM you my number or Im it to you or something....let me know

ania

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
6,244 Posts
Whats wrong with temp sensor? The temp is off? Why do you say the belts are wrong? Maybe they just need to be tightened.

·
over it...
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this morining when i started my car i heard this terrible squeal and this smoke started come out of the engine bay...however i couldnt open the hood bc it was iced shut. So when i get out of lab liwill go and take a look at it and let you know the details/

·
over it...
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i turned the car on now......and nothin no noise and no SMOKE .......however it did seem that my engine was louder then usual....i think i just need a tune up the only thing is when people companies like passport see my car and cant put it on a lift or attempt to telling me that any body damage they will not be responsible for....so i just want this guy joe to be ablke to look at the car while its on the ground....first untill we do find a problem....

·
projected member
919 Posts
you would think peterson works there too!! lol just bring it by whenever,and like peterson said, go in and ask for joey. i wont charge you anything to look at it even if i have to put it on the lift. or you can call me at work first 703-823-9000 ext 3818 ask for me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts