The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to get a bodykit that doesnt cost too much, need need to be on my car so that it can look really good, and i also need the skyline engine for my car or close enough to be like a skyline. NEED HELP!

·
Lookin' for a hooptie
1,125 Posts
do you really know wha tyou are getting into???????

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
you are out of your mind. do you know what you are talking about? first putting a skyline motor or something even close to that like the sr20det is going to cost you an ass load of money. talk to shockwave he will tell you all about it. second if you buy a cheap body kit like one of ebay just to save a few bucks you are going to regret it big time

·
Registered
176 Posts
I liked the way we used to have the Maxima forums set up about 5 years ago... you could vote to delete the thread if it was stupid, OT, repost, whatever. about 10-15 votes from members and the thread dissappeared. :)

I suggest you guys take it one step further and make a vote to ban button. about 50 clicks on it and the member just dissappears. :D

·
4 U 2 NV
789 Posts
good choice on kit...R33 or ibi are my fav for the 2nd gen....

Keep in mind with the kit..after getting the kit..plan to spend an additional $1000 (plus or minus.....) for PROPER install/paint....dont try to go the cheap way...u'll regret it when u get a $hitty job

·
Registered
512 Posts
You should learn to know when to use the words need and want first.

·
Registered
129 Posts
to sum up all the crap posts in here... unless you wanna drop a couple more grand after you buy the kit and engine, you're better off buying a ticket to japan...

-Chris Hill

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
he's prolly stumped because he thought he'd spend about a grand and bamn, "skyline" altima in his driveway.

i agree with that ban button thing.

·
It's almost over now!!
3,660 Posts
I have a Spoon crate motor with balanced tri rotors and a well polished johnson rod assembly. will mate with any LSD DPO turbo 400 tranny without over drive. I also have the spindel kit from a honda oddesy to help relocate the coolant jugs and radiator to the trunk (not enough room in engine bay).

I've been working on this swap for almost 3 years, collecting parts and so forth.
I also have a b18c5 front clip from and vg30 skyline, only thing needed to mod is headlight housing width. only the "jdm" altima headlights will bolt due to the metric screws vs our sae ones...

I also have a set of JDM tails off of the nissan fohkus that will look ill nasty with the clip!

I'll sell everything for 1200dollars SHIPPED!

IM me at LoseRPunKx182 on aol...

·
RIP 6/24/07
1,611 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts