The Nissan Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
upward spiral
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, of course i come here to for the female advice after consulting my friends, and some of you guys really help a brother out..

Well ive posted before about this girl, that i really want to be with... well we have spent like every day together for the last 2 weeks, its been amazing, we just got back from canada with some of our friends and had an awsome time.. She recently broke up with her B/F of 3 years

I think i had some influence on her decision to leave him, but i am not entirely the reason.. heres what shes told me... we arent dating...

..she doesnt want me to end up being a rebound guy
...her mind is telling her not to rush into things, but shes having a hard time fighting her emotions wanting her to be with me....
...if i dated another girl it would make her upset...
... it scares her knowing that when shes with me she doesnt think about her ex...
...she says she doesnt know if shes 100% ready to say goodbye to her ex for good..

we have been spending time together for the last 3 months, i really dont know what to do...its getting harder and harder to just be a "friend" we do more things than what "jsut friends" would do.... i tell her how i feel, that i want us to go further and make some kind of commitment, and she says she wishes so bad she could give me sumthin concreate.. She has a non refundable ticket to go to london for 2 weeks with him next month...i told her by then i hope she makes a choice...

this is eating me alive, i hate all these emotions you feel for someone, they wrap you up and consume you.... im getting tired of waiting around, i dont know what to do, i am happy at the moment yet sad... i dont know what to do, wait it out and coninue to be patient, throw in the towl and realize that it was all in my dreams, or what......

her friends tell me not to worry about it,s he wont get back with him...but what do they know.....

what would you guys do???

sorry bout the length

·
DO'H
648 Posts
well i think you should just give it a little more time, i know its hard for you, since i've been in the same situation a couple of times, i think her going away with her ex, is the true test, she will have a chance to compare both of you, and most likely she will realize WHY, she left him in the first place, and she can figure out which one she would rather be with if she doesnt leave him then you know where you more or less stand hope that help. :)

·
I bent my wookie.
581 Posts
Time, baby, time. Waiting sucks and I've done it before, but if you two get together before she's emotionally done with the other guy, things could get messy.

·
Banned
2 Posts
time......just wait it out. If she wants you and is meant, she will be yours.

Or stick the cock to her a couple of times, make the ass bleed, then run like hell.

·
14,455 Posts
Don't think of it as "wasting time." Think of it as a learning experience almost. I'm sure this is teaching you stuff about yourself that you've never knew before (feelings, control, etc). And these situations def. teach you alot of patience, which is a good thing.

All these difficult situations teach you alot about yourself, whether you know it or not. It'll help you for the future.

Hope this helps alittle. :)

·
upward spiral
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i just talked to her, she had an attack ( she has low blood sugar) last night because of the stress shes dealing with over me and her ex ...i guess shes gonna take some time off of both of us....

now im like starting at square 1, her health is most important...but i feel like im screwed...

·
upward spiral
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
word....im a waiting man...thanks bros for the advice, ive waited quite a while now, im not turning back !!!!!

·
TopNotch MI Founder
1,659 Posts
hej hej...

yea, all you can do is wait... maybe you wont get her now, but eventually it can happen...
ive been in the situation, and she just needs the time to realize how good she has it w/ you... when not around you... she'll know whats up... and what she is giving up... just hang in there bro...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts