Resolution: 960 x 234
EJECT/FLIP UP TFT MONITOR
AM/FM RECEIVER + CD CHANGER CONTROLLER
RCA JACKS
AUDIO AND VIDEO IN AND OUT
TV/AV SWITCHING

And then

2 Pyle PLVW5MN Mobile Video 5" LCD Monitors for headrests

Now i want to play cds too, so i need to find a small dvd player that i can mount in dash or in glove box.

I found,

BOSS MOBILE MP3/DVD/VCD DVD-4000
BLAUPUNKT HOME/CAR DVD CD MP3 PLAYER
PYLE DVD Player 210mm Compact Size Audio CD Compatible
Pyle PLDVD93 Mobile
NEW 2001 BOSS CAR MP3/DVD/SVCD/CD/VCD
Power Acoustick DVD-168 DVD/SVCD/VCD/MP3/CD/CD-R/CD-RW

Im ghetto cheap and this stuff probabaly isnt great but what do you think? 3 screens is nice.

·
Speed Alliance
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh, how am i gonna run cds and stuff? and sub control, is there a way to hook this up to a normal head unit, then put the dvd player in the trunk?

·
14,455 Posts
Yup, i believe panasonic and alpine have din dvd players. There's probably more ocmpanies that make them also. Search around a bit.

·
Mine's bigger than yours
401 Posts
yes the 909 will work with a flip up screen, and weed, i think he chose it because on ebay you can get them for vvverry cheap..., oh i have a question though otb, did you get the pyle where you have to flip it up yourself?

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
but if u were going to shop on ebay you might as well buy something that will look good. since you can get deals on ebay, why buy crap?

·
Mine's bigger than yours
401 Posts
weed101160 said:
but if u were going to shop on ebay you might as well buy something that will look good. since you can get deals on ebay, why buy crap?
I agree with you, pyle is crap but hell it's his car and he can buy whatever he wants for it... I was just saying that's the place to buy shit... ;)

·
14,455 Posts
Yeah, i have a ps2 in my car and it runs fine. It plays dvd's and has a video out (rca). So it works great.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
OTB said:
what do you play it on? Like how do you view it?

hmmmmm, i wonder what he views it on???? what the hell do u think he watches it on? A SCREEN, just like the one u bought and described and want to play dvds on!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts