The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
-The Entrepreneur-
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up you guys. well am a photo chop Dummie... so i was wondering since you guys are so kind :D if ya'll can help me chop this pic. i want to add the front stillen lip, the rear stillen lip, a carbon fiber black hood, and some graphics. I want to get an idea of how my car will look with these mods. thanks in advance.

(this graphics)

(this rear lip)

(with this side skirt)

oh. can you also add a different cool back ground. thanks a lot.

frisko

·
keep it simple
161 Posts
okay... here is my attempt... it's not perfect... but it was a bitch to get parts to work and match from several different cars... i know the side kit isn't what you asked for... i took it from the silver car, not the black... the black was too hard to color adjust.

hope you like it. :)

·
-The Entrepreneur-
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
OMG. This is tight! i love that eRacing new bumper. thanks a lot InsomniacZx you got some skills. another favor, i purchase the stillen lip from "lowriderman3"(BTW thanks rider) and i want to get an idea how it would look, eventhough i know that this front bumper is way better, but is gonna be a while till i buy another front kit. so i was wondering if you could do it with the front stillen lip. oh can you also add this roof spoiler to it. thanks in advance.

·
keep it simple
161 Posts
here ya go... i had to basically just draw on the roof spolier - the pic didn't have much use with the different angle - so i took a guess at what it would look like side profile. And i believe this is the front lip you were talking about right? i kinda hacked it in there to make it match the side kit's height as close to how it would probably really look.

Bdog - background is home made - i can post how it was done (maybe tomorrow), real simple like 3 steps - even you can do it lowrider :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts