The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

ok, so my gear shifter thing had a crack, something fell on it and it broke. im wondering is there ne thing cool i can do to fix it. i can see a bright light coming out of it at nite, and im wondering, can i do ne thing, like put cool lites in it? or, how can i replace it easily? thanks for ur feed back
Greg

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
you can put "cool" lights in it. but it'll still shine through like how you bulb is doing now. Just go to a junk yard and get that part from an altima over there. it's not that much and easy replace.

here's the pic of you since it didn't come out:

·
446 Posts
My gear shifter has the same crack on it as well. Not much you can do about but get it replaced yet I had trouble at the dealership because they wanted my $$$ and said they dont sell that part separately. Best idea is to go to the junk yard since it is a single piece. If you want to give it a different look try putting a color LED light in there, mine's blue.

·
140 Posts
yeah i replaced mine and got the peice from the junk yard and put a blue light in it it looks cool
Tip:its alot easier to just replace the plastic part instead of the whole peice once you take screws out pull it apart and the plastic peice slides right out

·
Hostile CAD designer
146 Posts
Yet another reason to switch over to that good 5 speed, you don't have to worry about stuff like this....Just giving ya crap. Yeah,do like they said, they beat me to it. Pick up the stuff at a dealer, and try using LED bulbs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts