The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dreamer
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It happened between Utopia PKWY and Horace Harding. I was obeying the speed limit going at about 40mph on Utopia (towards Jamica). I looked in the rearview mirror and saw a new model 3 Series cutting everyone off. When he was about the cut me off, I didn't let him.....I guess he wanted to race me cause he followed me to Horace Harding. After I made a right turn on to Horace Harding, we both punched it and I was off. He never caught up with me. I redlined 3rd and he was a good 2-3 carlengths behind me. Then the BMW just turned on to the LIE. My Altima is stock except for the intake. This is my first kill so I am happy :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Great kill. :rolleyes:

·
Dreamer
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not joking, this aint BS. My gas tank was almost empty and I was alone...maybe that helped a little. There were two guys in the 3 series. The new 3 series aren't that much faster then an Altima is it?

·
Dreamer
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn guys, I just wanted the share my experience with you guys......Oh well whatever

·
boosted
1,180 Posts
That bimmer was probably a slushbox 323. I raced a 5-speed 323 and he beat me by a nose. But a 330 would definitely whoop your ass.

·
Bruised Soup
9,958 Posts
i believe you!!! and besides you never claimed it was a 330i or CI or M3!!! it was prolly a 323I or Ci with 170 horse or 180 horse..maybe auto, maybe not....they run 0-60 in like 7.4 or so...
i raced a brandnew 330CI last march on my way down from oregon to cali and the BMW put like 6 or so carlengths on me in a 15 mile race..we were well above 100..maybe he/she hit top speed and i kept goin, i dunno, i doubt my altima does 135 top speed, but then again, i dunno....

HBOC

and who cares if people call BS, even with EVIDENCE AND PROOF, they will still disbelieve!!!!!

people who have the balls to race know what is up, plus you have a 01 SE, which does 0-60 in like 7.5 or so!!!!
according to nissan, the 00 and 01 altimas are regeared, and conciquently, they are about .7 seconds quicker to 60 (manual form) and about .6 or so seconds quicker in the 1/4, and according to my numbers, that would be about 15.5 or so...i ran between 16.1 and 16.3 stock!! 15.7 with WAI and catback

·
Registered
80 Posts
it must've been a 323 cuz my dad had a 2000 328 and it smoked me. it prolly had the tiptronic. i think all the new models do besides the M3 but im not sure

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
HBOC: I never noticed you're from Huntington Beach. I have a friend from there, she's a senior at UC Berkeley now .. are you around that age?

·
Banned
2,338 Posts
HBOC, I don't know what the fuck you are smoking but it got to be some really good shit. Stock Altimas doing 7.5sec 0-60 and 15.5sec 1/4s? :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek: And 323s with an auto are low 16sec cars.

·
Tofu Shop Owner
3,704 Posts
TacoPimp said:
DUDE I BEAT A BENZ IN MY ACCENT!!!!!:rolleyes:
DUDE I BEAT AN ACCENT IN MY BENZ!!!!!:rolleyes: :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts