The Nissan Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
KOREAN... FOREVER...
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well... i raced a civic ex... i raced him before... and burned his ass before... but anyways... my friend hit his front bumper and messed up his hood... so with the money he got... he put on a carbon fiber hood... well... he was bragging how his car was all fast and crap... so i told him to race me again... thinking dat i would lose because my car was stock and full of subwoofer... i had my 3- 8" and one 10" kicker in my car... he had aem cai and exhuast... well... once again... i raped his ass... haha... cant wait till i get my cai...

·
many words, few of wisdom
1,214 Posts
sorry to say i use to cocky about beating up civics until i ran into couple of civic HBs that took down a corvette, and couple of other really nice cars. and a cai wont do that much to your car, well anything is better than stock.

·
Banned
79 Posts
I had a civic EX try to take me from a light late one night last week. I was just getting off and minding my busines on the way home, so don't anyone think I was looking for a race or think I am cocky. I wasn't going to race until I heard (and saw) him reving up and trying to leave me behind. OH NO! I can't go for that , no can do! Stood on 2nd, and about 2 seconds or less later, Mr. Civic's front was at my back bumper.

·
1,873 Posts
BlaxicanYIIK said:
I had a civic EX try to take me from a light late one night last week. I was just getting off and minding my busines on the way home, so don't anyone think I was looking for a race or think I am cocky. I wasn't going to race until I heard (and saw) him reving up and trying to leave me behind. OH NO! I can't go for that , no can do! Stood on 2nd, and about 2 seconds or less later, Mr. Civic's front was at my back bumper.
Way to go, Nissan Bro!!!! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts