The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Bone
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought the movie was hilarious...

Funnies scene when that kids bike gets stolen, then they ghost ride it into traffic...His reaction to that was one of the funniest moments i've seen in a movie for a long ass time...

I know you've seen it.

·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
yeah, i rented that movie a few weeks back not knowing anything other than the description that was on pay per view. I laughed my ass off the entire movie. granted, it is not a movie everyone would find humorous, but i thought it was.

·
Bone
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TPhelps155 said:
Its was alright. Prob wouldve been a lot better with a big group of friends than just 2. -TP
I watched it alone and still cracked up. I'm the same way tho...usually only crack up when you're with a group..

·
f*cked up repugnant sh*t
7,969 Posts
if it takes outside influences other than the movie itself to be funny, it must not be that great.

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
I thought it was frickin hilarious. Who would have thought it was a bong!! LMFAO!! And who smokes their dead friend??? HAHAHAHA.

·
Bone
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fette said:
if it takes outside influences other than the movie itself to be funny, it must not be that great.
I agree....but probably like yourself, I'm always stoned...only time i'm not is when i'm at work....

I don't gotta "see it on pot" for it to be good.....go out and rent it. Its worth the 4 bucks.

As far as smoking your dead friend...me and a girlfriend of mine we're talkin' about that last night....If my friends do decide on being cremated, then we pack 'em ashes in our pipes. I see nothing wrong with that at all...(amy on the other hand thought i was crazy)

·
Bone
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was also reminded of our jolly friend Charles out in Wisconsin...

One of the scenes has everyone saying where they are from...and the fat white kid says he's from wisconsin...and then (shut the F- up Milk....)

·
Shadetree Mechanic
6,095 Posts
WHERE'S MY BITCHES!!!:D That movie rocked! It's joined my dvd collection. Half baked still takes the cake tho.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts