Nissan Forums banner

What do you think of the new look?

• I like it!

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • I hate it!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • I didn't like this POS the first time I saw it!

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Illest in Nebraska
3,097 Posts
It is the car from fast and furious they destroyed a shell in the movie, there is also umm oh yea special effects involved.

·
super primer mobile
1,221 Posts
It's a replica!!!

speedo is missing, he had no subs because there were two NOS bottles, no Greddy piping, and the floorboard was metal, not carpeted, and wrong rims, but you can always change those, and dom rode shotgun, can't do that without a seat. And I dont think it had a passenger air bag guage cluster, but I'll check when I get home.

·
The Minnesota Member
1,752 Posts
Based on the true technical aspects of the car (seen in the movie, of course), that car is not the same exact one from The Fast and the Furious.

First, check out the NOS bottle in the back seat. If you remember, the Eclipse in the movie had a dual 100 shot setup. Remember the scene right before the 4-car race where he turned around and opened up the pressure on the two huge NOS bottles in the back seat?

Also, remember the aftermarket-looking speedometer he had in the car. It was shown during the scene where he was trying to hit top speed at the beginning of the movie and again when he was in the 4-car race with Ja Rule, RJ DeVera, and Vin Diesel.

Damn, I'm one smart guy, ain't I? :D

·
The Racist Metrosexual
3,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I mean you both have very reasonable arguments but check this out.....The Movie Was Completed LAST YEAR! I mean....how many mods do you think you could come up with in close to a year. Taking outa NOS bottle from your set up I'm not sure about.....but removing a seat, carpeting the floor, getting the nifty little bar shit in the interior, new rims and the speedo work in a year is reasonable. I don't know how much money the dude got paid for them to use his car but this guy that used to be a friend of the families collected and restored old cars and they caked him off to use one of his in Driving Miss Daisey, so maybe they caked the F&F idiot off too? It doesn't really make me a difference though. I just thought you guys would be interested in seeing a few stills of the Eclipse. I know I'd like to see a few of the Maxima! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
zedlav
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing