The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
JIMMY LIKES TO STREETRACE
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, just kidding guys and girl (stacey3.5 LOL) anyways the president of the company I work for brings in a truck today. This is not just any truck it is a 1956 Ford Truck (cherry) with a Chevy 454 with mods out the ass. I mean this think is so freakin loud its almost too much. He saw me admiring it and said "hey, wanna swap" I was like shitt no. I love my alty bro and you cant have her. So after thinking about it I realized how much of a dick I was being, considering this guy lets me borrow his tight ass cars/ trucks anytime I want. So I swapped for the day, but told him a scratch on the car is a scratch on his ass:D.

Anyway I am sure you guys have experienced muscle autos like this before, but I have not. I litterally raced the whole way home, mostly other trucks were hittin me up. Now I am not gonna say I won every race but I that thing has some serious power. Oddly enough I pulled up along a new srt-4 and the guy just back the phuck down when I revved him. There were about 22 different people that said "nice truck" or just gave the thumbs up.

I drove it some more tonight and actually had a cop tale me for like a couple blocks and finally pulled up next to me. He said one of his buddies had one of those trucks and that mine sounded better. Of course I welcomed the complement from the officer and then revved him LOL:angel1:. All he did was laugh his ass off at my ballsiness. I had a couple cars /trucks follow me, basically I got a shit load of attention which we all know I love.

Anyways cool truck, just thought I'd share. But I miss my alty now:(. Giving up my alty for even a day was like saying heres my daughter... have fun. What the hells the matter with me LOL?

·
JIMMY LIKES TO STREETRACE
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gayness? Come on dawg you know I am a lesbian LOL. I am over protective of my car I guess. And besides I was quote Eddie murphy from the "nutty professor" ya know when he brought the viper to that club... thats what he said to the valle. And yes it was a fun day.

·
Rockin the Kasbah
4,106 Posts
Good story...sadly that 56 effie is worth more if not double your car....

Good story though...perhaps your join the darkside and get yourself a truck like me to hae fun with!!! ;]

Well done SWT...drive on!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Damn, that must have been fun as hell. I would love to have one of those American muscle monsters to haul ass all over the city on weekends shittin on ricers and people who don't know any better. I love the growl of some of these vehicles and I know I would have fun tearing ass arounding in one of those dinosaurs with more balls than a major league season. But I know that I couldn't tolerate it as an everyday driver but God it would be fun to have one of them as a second vehicle.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts