The Nissan Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Old Newbie
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, DONT SAY SEARCH, i searched, we all have on this subject. Now this should be the thread to end all questions. I want blue illuminated gauges in my 2000 altima. Besides poisonfist's write up, which is for a 1st gen, is there anyway i can accomplish this, EX using blue bulb wedges and if so what size do i need and where can i get them, all help appreciated, all sarcasm expected.

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
i'm thinkin of running blue glow wires behind the gauges...but don't have the time and it's not my top priority...so yea...

·
Old Newbie
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm sounds like a good idea, question is how evenly would it illuminate, heh finding a good layout would be a bitch

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
or if u looks aroud...there's a new thing where it's like a "EL" sheet...u can cut to shape and put a charge to it via a mini inverter...look around...that way u can cover most of the areas...

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
just get indiglo gauges that go from blue to green thats what i got

·
Torqueless wonder...
2,586 Posts
hmmm there's a member on the site that used the indiglos guages from a 98-99 maxima.. and here's his website.. click here his user name is dee27kay

·
Torqueless wonder...
2,586 Posts
scimani2 said:
just get indiglo gauges that go from blue to green thats what i got
the 2k and 2k1 guages are different from the 93-99 which has the rectangle for the gas and temp guages... we have circles...

·
TopNotch MI Founder
1,659 Posts
Altima2000 said:
hmmm there's a member on the site that used the indiglos guages from a 98-99 maxima.. and here's his website.. click here his user name is dee27kay
how much different is the redline??
and btw... it looks good...

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
the only thing i don't like from the maxima is that the gauge has to b modified to fit...w/ a couple of holes here n there...only the gas/temp gauge will fit w/o prob...

·
Old Newbie
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for all the help, decided to use the maxima gauges drilling holes isnt all too tasking

1 - 13 of 13 Posts