The Nissan Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this car for just over a week and somebody broke into it tonite and took my suit and laptop, and Lord knows what else. I seriously want to bash their ****ing skull in and hurl all over them. I'm now pissed beyond belief.

·
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i feel like shit now, more upset than I am pissed, which I usually get very easily. FUCK. Just don't go to my parents' house and do anything stupid. you have my computer, suit, NEW alarm I was about to install today so be happy and leave. My parent have nothing of value to you and I will personally break your neck if you go there. Then my two dogs will feast on your carcass. This is annoying as shit.

Any cop members want to chime in on what I shold do now? All cards have been cancelled already in case they took the numbers from the receipts. Screw you guys. :(

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
gawd damn steve, that's fucked :mad: I luv your car. :(

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
dam bastards - if they can't afford it, god doesnt want them to have it.

which alarm were you going to install? i think home owners insurance may cover that.

·
I need more cow bell!
177 Posts
Diesel Clown is that the WRX they broke into?That sucks!Aleast they didn't take the car.

·
3,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea it was the rex. now i have a brand new car with a broken trunk lock and dented paint around it. Anyway, I took care of all the personal stuff, notified every credit card company, credit reporting agency, yada yada, but its just such a PITA now cuz everything's on fraud alert so if the bastards try to open something, i get notified. Anyway, not I have HUGE anti-theft multi-layer system my friends and an ex-car theif put together for me PLUS an alarm.

Home owners insurance I think iwll cover a part of it so I'm going to dig up the receipts of the stuff in the car and file a police report tomorrow morning. It just sucks that I had all this work in my laptop which is worthless to them, and now it's all GONE, and I never backed any of it up cuz the laptop was only a month old.

·
OG
4,071 Posts
yea man, on modern pc's for which are rather cheap themselves its the personal stuff thats worth more.

my HD is about to die, its worth only like $30 but its the files that count.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts