The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to know what some of the cheepest things are you can do to a nissan altima to jump up the preformance are, i have a 1993 gxe

·
Banned
0 Posts
a search

cheapest thing for perfomance would probably be a WAI off of Ebay for about $35 shipped maximum.

or a Type-R sticker

·
Registered
207 Posts
It all depends what you're looking to spend. The Wai or Diy Cai id probably the cheapest.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
here I go again on cheap/free mods....
ghetto intake (remove bottom of airbox and screw filter to top of airbox
advance timing
do that auto tranny mod that shifts harder
remove extra weight like spare tire and gut interior
increase tire pressure for less resistance
ebay front strut tower bar
smaller/lighter rims

I'm sure there's more. I don't stand behind all of these mods...so don't blame me for any damage.

Jay

·
I ♥ speedbumps
1,459 Posts
djsassan said:

naw, just get a haircut
And just wear a shirt and some jogging shorts or somethin..no shoes..or socks.

·
Registered
859 Posts
ThurzNite said:
do that auto tranny mod that shifts harder

DO NOT DO THIS!!!!!! that's about the dumbest thing you can do to your car... you'll need a new tranny in less then a month

·
Nissan-Suzuki-Infiniti
383 Posts
I think I'm cheap when it comes to mods. To save money, do this:

1. Buy a set of rims from www.cruisin-gold.com, then sell the original steel wheels and covers on ebay.

2. Buy an OBX performance muffler from www.ebay.com, then sell the original muffler on ebay.

3. Buy an intake adapter and cone filter from www.ebay.com, then sell the original airbox on ebay.

4. Buy a front strut tower bar from www.ebay.com, then bring your lunch to school or work for a week.

5. Buy a Blaupunkt CD radio from www.crutchfield.com, then sell the original Clarian radio on ebay.

6. Buy a set of front/rear speakers on sale, then hope someone will buy the cheap stock ones.

7. Don't buy anything for your that you know it doesn't need unless you have some money to throw away (neons, lighted winshield washer nozzles, driving lights, etc).

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
altimuh said:

DO NOT DO THIS!!!!!! that's about the dumbest thing you can do to your car... you'll need a new tranny in less then a month
Heehee...sheeee.....don't tell them about the tranny blowing up! hehe...
Jay

·
Banned
0 Posts
ThurzNite said:

Heehee...sheeee.....don't tell them about the tranny blowing up! hehe...
Jay
I find it funny, because I kept saying that it was a bad idea.....fuck DJ, he doesn't know what he is saying. Then, all of a sudden, all these trannys started blowing......:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts